Thursday, July 20, 2017

♡ July BOXYCHARM Review


Hello everyone! Finally getting around to doing a review of my July Boxycharm box! This month's theme is Cutie Pie! Very cute and fitting theme for hot July.


What I received this month:
Blinc Electric Eyes Palette  - A very cute metallic eyeshadow palette.
OFRA Cosmetics Body Illuminizer - A long lasting body illuminating body lotion.
WinkyLux Uni-Brow Eyebrow Pencil - A brow pencil that's a neutral brown shade.
bareMinerals Mineral Shield Primer - A non-chemical SPF 50 mineral sunscreen that also doubles as a face primer.
Colourpop Ultra Matte Lipstick - A cute warm peachy beige matte liquid lipstick.





Let me tell you about this cute eyeshadow palette from Blinc! These metallic shadows felt so smooth and buttery and are highly pigmented! The formula is long lasting and when testing out the shadows by wearing them for 8 hours at work, they never budged or creased on my lids so the long lasting claim is definitely true. They were also really easy to work with and blend on my eyes. I definitely would recommend this cute palette!






Here is a look at the Colourpop ultra matte lipstick in the shade Monday. I was kind of skeptical of this shade at first since I thought it would be too light and wouldn't look right since I'm a medium/tan skin tone. It looks like a light shade in the tube but when swatched it looks like a dark cool toned  mauve beige shade. The applicator applied the liquid lipstick effortlessly and I loved how this shade looked on me. The only downside is that this matte shade is really drying on the lips.




A glittery shimmery self tanner/body lotion that I haven't had a chance to try yet but it looks like it would add a beautiful glitter glow to the skin! 






A very cute brow pencil from a brand I didn't even know existed till now! The formula of this universal brow pencil is actually very pigmented and buildable. I also really liked the spoolie since it did a good job blending out the product and comb my brows.



Last but not least is the bareMinerals mineral shield sunscreen and face primer! After applying this primer on my skin it felt kind of light weight but a little greasy so I was kind of worried it would just leave me looking greasy throughout the day but it actually held up nicely on my skin and didn't make my skin look extra greasy at all! It really did help my makeup last longer throughout the day and In a way I feel like it helped my skin look more matte! I am fairly impressed with this primer and will be using it till the very last drop! 


Overall, I'm really happy with this month's box! Everything was a hit for me besides the OFRA Illuminizer which I don't really have an opinion on since I'm not sure if I'll ever actually try it. I wouldn't count the Colourpop ultra matte liquid as a miss since I love trying out different matte lipsticks. I can't wait to see what I get next month! 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 


♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment