Wednesday, July 19, 2017

♡ Kat Von D Shade + Light Glimmer Palette Review


Hey guys! Here is my review of the Kat Von D Shade + Light Glimmer Palette! When this palette was announced I just knew I had to have it since I love frosty, shimmery, and glittery shadows. This palette is basically the glimmer version of Kat's popular Shade + Light Contour Eye Palette. You can buy this palette at KatVonDBeauty.com and Sephora and retails for $49!

 ♡



The packaging is everything! And you can find the shade names on the bottom of the palette.






Here is the shades Porcelain, Copper, Bronze, and Sterling.
Porcelain is satin shade, Copper is more metallic, Bronze is glittery, and Sterling is like a frosty glitter shadow.



Here is Dusk, Cinder, Onyx, and Glacier.
Dusk is satin shade, Cinder is metallic, Onyx is a deep black with flecks os silver sparkles, and Glacier is a bright white glitter shadow.



Here is Dune, Rust, Jasper, and Quartz.
Dune is a satin shade, Rust is metallic, Jasper is satin shadow with gold flecks, and Quartz is glitter shadow. 



Here is swatch of all the shadows! The shadows were easy to blend and very pigmented! My eyeshadow brush was able to pick up a lot of product when I went for the glitter shadow Bronze but I would recommend being careful with the glitter shadows because of fallout when applying on the lids. I wore these shadows for 8 hours and they held up fine so they're long lasting in my opinion and they didn't crease on my lids. I was really surprised when using Onyx because it blended out so effortlessly in my crease! I also recommend using glitter glue when using this palette to really make the shimmer and glitter shadows pop! 


Overall I'm very impressed with the quality and pigmentation of the eyeshadows in this palette and I would highly recommend this palette to anyone that loves beautiful shimmer and glitter shadows! 


 Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful! 
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter  

No comments:

Post a Comment