Tuesday, July 18, 2017

♡ Urban Decay Shadow Box Palette Review

Hi guys! Here is a little review of the super cute Urban Decay Shadow Box palette that is currently available and on sale at Ulta.com for only $18!



I really adore the packaging and design on this palette! It is an average small palette which I don't mind since it's on sale for only $18 and it'll be great for travel.





And here is the swatch of the shadows in the palette! Most of the shadows are shimmery besides the Blackout which is a matte black shade. These shadows felt velvety and smooth and fairly pigmented. Blackout actually was a little more pigmented than I thought it would be! When using with a brush there was barely any kick back and little fallout. Blackout and the shimmer shades were easy to blend on the eye and I didn't have to put in much work to get the smokey look I was going for! My favorite shades in this palette are Sin, Smog, and Baked Cowboy!

 Overall I was happy with this palette and I think this is good palette to get if you're looking for a little palette with beautiful neutral shades but also has those fun colors that pop! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful! 
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 


No comments:

Post a Comment