Thursday, July 27, 2017

♡ My Monthly Favorites of July

Hey there! I thought I would do a monthly favorite blogpost of what I've been loving for the month of July! These posts will include makeup, fashion, and just whatever else I've been loving for the month! I'll even try to include things that I didn't really like much in these posts.


The Magic Palette made by Juvia's Place is beautiful, the shadows are pigmented, and I just love the mixture of warm and cool tones in this palette! MegaGlo highlighters from Wet N Wild are a favorite this month because who doesn't love a blinding highlight that's also super affordable! I didn't think I would love the Bare Minerals sunscreen primer or the Blush Serum from Beautaniq but they both surprised me! The Bare Minerals primer really helps prep my skin, protects my skin from harmful sun rays, and helps my makeup last all day! The blush serum is super cute on the cheeks and adds a natural looking flush of pinks to my cheeks. After hearing so many good things about the Lash Paradise mascara I had to try it for myself! The Lash Paradise mascara really did lengthen my lashes while adding volume. I believe The Lash Paradise mascara is a good affordable dupe of Too Faced's Better Than Sex mascara!
I love the dresses from Bonne Chance Collections! These handmade dresses are such wonderful quality and they make me feel like a princess when I wear them! Every time I order a dress, the dress always come well packed and wrapped in cute wrapping paper and I especially love the cute cards they send with the dress saying that they hope the dress brings me good luck!
I love the Gudetama makeup bag I received this month from ipsy! Sadly I don't think this particular bag is for retail unless you buy it from someone. You can always search and buy other cute makeup bags with Gudetama on it!
I love this cute white Liz Claiborne purse that my mom actually bought for me from JCPenney! It's small but roomy enough inside to fit my essentials like my wallet, phone, 3DS, charger and little makeup bag! It even has an additional pockets to fit more things! I especially love wearing this purse with my Bonne Chance Collection dresses. 
Music that I've been loving is the new Toro Y Moi album Boo Boo, Cigarettes After Sex album, and Temple from Preston Hutto. I've also enjoyed Washed Out's new album Mister Mellow, Mac Demarco's new album This Old Dog, Grizzly Bear's new song Mourning Sound, and I highly suggest checking out Beach House's B-Sides and Rarities album!
The only thing I didn't enjoy was Maybelline's Master Prime Face Studio primer that's supposed to blur and reduce redness. It wasn't as green and pigmented as I thought it was going to be, didn't reduce redness, and for some reason it ended up breaking my face out so I had to stop using it. I wouldn't recommend this primer mostly because it isn't really green and doesn't reduce redness at all.


Thank you so much for reading and I really hope you liked this kind of monthly favorite post!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 


No comments:

Post a Comment