Friday, August 18, 2017

♡ August ipsy Glam Bag Review


Hello! My August ipsy Glam Bag is finally here! This month's ipsy bag theme Good Vibes Only. 
This month's bag had 3 variations which are all really cute with their gradiant colors and gold glitter writing on the bag! My favorite part of the bag is the cute golden tassel on the zipper. 




This month I received:
Seraphine Botanicals Liquid Coal Eyeliner - A jet matte black waterproof liquid eyeliner.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Excessive Lash - A black volumizing mascara.
Hey Honey Facial Scrub - A deep cleaning exfoliation scrub with crystalline beads for all skin types.
Hikari Shimmer Bronzer - A cute multi-purpose bronzer.
Pores Be Pure Skin Clarifying Mask - A skin clarifying mud mask.



Here is a look at the Hey Honey Scrub and Pores Be Pure mud mask! The Hey Honey scrub kind of had a faint sweet scent to it and after using it my face felt smooth but I don't feel like it really cleansed my skin. The Pores Be Pure mad mask smelled like strawberries and I didn't feel much of a deep clean tingle on my skin when applying the mask. 



This lash formula and applicator from Make Up For Ever isn't honestly one of my favorites. I don't feel like it gave my lashes much volume but it did give my lashes length. 




I really like this eyeliner from Seraphine Botanicals! This waterproof eyeliner lasts all day and doesn't smudge at all! The only thing I don't like about this eyeliner is the applicator tip since its a bit stiff and hard.



This warm toned bronzer from Hikari is absolutely perfect for summer! This pigmented bronzer gives a beautiful, warm, radiant, shimmery sun kissed glow look on the cheeks. You can also use this as a blush, highlight, and even use it on your lids as a cute bronze eyeshadow!


Overall, I like this month's ipsy Glam Bag and the products I recieved. 
I loved the bronzer and eyeliner, I don't hate the mascara but I don't love it either, and I think I'll keep trying out the skin care products and see if my opinion changes about them. 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 


♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment