Sunday, August 13, 2017

♡ My Most Favorite Mascaras


Hello! I thought I would make a little post on my favorite high-end/drug store mascaras! I've been lucky enough to try out these mascaras through beauty subscriptions or purchased out of curiosity. I've picked these mascaras based on their ability to lengthen while giving my lashes volume with no so much annoying clumsiness, and I would totally recommend giving these mascaras try! 
I forgot to add the new L'Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara which has been called the drug store dupe of Better Than Sex! 


♡ Too Faced - Better Than Sex - This is probably my all time favorite high-end mascara! It's buildable and gives my lashes the most amazing length and volume! My only issue with this mascara is that I never fail to somehow get it on my eyelids when trying to carefully apply it but other than that I just simply love this mascara.
♡ Smashbox - X-Rated Mascara - I love this mascara because the formula gives my lashes the perfect amount of volume and is very buildable.
♡ It Cosmetics - Superhero Mascara - This mascara gives every inch of my lashes volume and length without clumps all while conditioning my lashes!
♡ theBalm Cosmetics - Mad Lash Mascara - I love the applicator on this mascara! This mascara lifts my lashes and give the perfect amount of volume. 


♡ Maybelline The Falsies Mascara - This was my first favorite drug store mascara! This mascara gives volume and length and I love the applicator! The only thing is that this mascara does clump when trying to build it up but I can't complain too much.
♡ Maybelline Lash Sensational - This is my go to drug store mascara for full volume and subtle lengthening. Just be cautious that the waterproof version is really difficult to remove!
♡ L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara - Okay, so I tried this mascara because of its name but this mascara really did give my lashes some length and volume! This mascara is also good for bottom lashes! The only thing I don't like about this mascara is that it can flake from time to time.



Thanks for reading and I hope you liked this little post!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 


No comments:

Post a Comment