Monday, September 18, 2017

♡ Colourpop I Think I Love You Palette Review


Hello! So I decided to purchase my first Colourpop pressed eyeshadow palette and I was happy to get my hands on their new I Think I Love You palette! This palette is really cute and perfect for fall! This eyeshadow palette retails for $16 which makes this palette super affordable! 



Here is a look at the palette and packaging! I think the packaging is really cute but I almost expected this palette to be a tiny bit bigger but it's size makes it great for travel.



Here is a look at the eyeshadows! In this palette you get four matte shades and eight metallic shades!


 Bitter Better: metallic soft gold
Bel Air: matte cool taupe

Fancy Face: metallic bright red copper
Girls Bite: metallic golden bronze
Howdy: metallic red bronze
Rowdy: matte warm ivory
My Treat: metallic champagne ivory
Level Up: metallic bright penny copper
Screw It: metallic soft rose gold
Let's Do It: matte true black
Rule Breaker: metallic bright yellow gold

My Type: matte deep saddle brown


Here is a swatch of the eye shadows! Each eye shadow felt smooth and swatched beautifully on my arm! The eye shadow that surprised me the most was the matte black shade Let's Do It because it came out very pigmented with no patchiness! The matte shades blended out nicely and I used a tiny bit of glitter glue (which is optional) to help the metallic shade My Treat really pop! My favorite shades from the palette so far are the metallic shades Screw It, My Treat, and Rule Breaker. 
Overall I'm really happy with this palette and I think it's worth spending the $16! The shadows are great quality and the colors are perfect for fall time! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment