Sunday, September 17, 2017

♡ September BOXYCHARM Review

Hello! I'm finally doing my review on this month's Boxycharm box! 
This month's Boxycharm theme is Boxy Baddie.



This month I received:
PUR Cosmetics Soiree Diaries Eyeshadow Palette - A beautiful neutral toned palette.
MAC Cosmetics Brow Definer - A brow definer that helps add shape and dimension to your brows.
Colourpop Ultra Satin Liquid Lipstick - A mid-tone greige liquid lipstick in a satin finish.
bareMinerals Perfecting Face Makeup Brush - A uniquely designed foundation brush.
Studio-Makeup Luminous Loose Blush - A beautiful loose powder blush.
Briogeo Dont Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask - A deep conditioning hair-care mask that you can use weekly to help repair dry/damaged hair.



Here is a look at the Briogeo deep conditioning mask! I always like receiving hair conditioning products since my hair is very dry and damaged due to heat tools. I use this in the shower after shampooing my hair, leave it in for a good 3 minutes, and then rinse. This conditioner doesn't seem any different from any other conditioning masks I've tried. It's leaves my hair feeling soft and looking a little more alive.




This month I received a Colourpop Ultra Satin lip in the shade Mess Around. This satin lip is a lovely greige color and since it has a satin finish it doesn't not dry down completely matte. I'm not a big fan of Satin finishes so more than likely I probably won't wear this lipstick.




Here is look at the Studio-Makeup loose powder blush! I totally forgot to make a swatch of this blush (sorry!), but it's a very nice warm toned blush that has little specs of gold. For some reason I could not find this blush for retail on the Studio-Makeup website so I couldn't much information on the blush and the shade color. But this blush added a nice flush to my face and lasted almost all day!




This is probably the one thing I was most excited to receive in this month's box! This is actually my first palette from PUR Cosmetics and I'm glad its the Soiree Diaries palette! This palette comes with 8 matte shades and 4 shimmer shades. 




Here is the swatches of all the eyeshadows! These eyeshadows felt very smooth. The matte shades are very pigmented, but while the shimmer shades swatched beautifully with my finder I noticed that they didn't do very well with an eyeshadow brush. I ended up using some glitter glue to help the shimmer shades look more pigmented and shimmery on my eyelids. The matte shades also blended very well together with no problems so overall I'm really happy with this eyeshadow palette!




Here is closer look at this very interesting looking foundation brush from bareMinerals. I actually ended liking this brush since it helps buff out my foundation/concealer and blend it out a little more.
The brush feels very soft and very high quality, which I would expect from bareMinerals.




Last but not least, here is the MAC Cosmetics brow definer pencil! This pencil is pigmented and the product stick itself is really small which really helps really draw in and define my brows! Ive been using this in my makeup/eyebrow routine everyday since I received my box!


Overall, I'm really happy with this month's box! Even though I'm not a fan of the Ultra Satin lip from Colourpop, I'm really happy with everything else I received this month and have been using them everyday! Now I'm even more excited to see what we all receive in next month's box! 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 


♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment