Sunday, October 15, 2017

♡ October ipsy Glam Bag Review


ipsy Glam Bag Monthly Subscription - $10

Hello! Yay here is my review of the spooky and cute October ipsy Glam Bag! This month's theme is Spellbound. A very bewitching theme for the month of October!



This month I received:
BLAQ Blackhead & Charcoal Mask - A detoxing, black charcoal activated peel off mask.
Context Skin Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream - A lightweight, cruelty-free brightening eye cream.
Tarte Cosmetics Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-1 Mascara - A lengthening, curling, conditioning, and volumizing black mascara. 
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder - A lightweight, airy pressed finishing powder that can also help blur the appearance of pores and give an airbrushed finish look.
Furless Black Beauty Blending Crease Brush - A cute dome shaped blending brush with soft teal bristles. Blending brush is vegan and cruelty free.




I really like this finishing powder from IT Cosmetics. When applying to the front of my cheeks where my pores are the most visible, this powder really does help out with blurring them out! It also leaves my skin looking soft with an airbrushed finish. Also I think this finishing powder would work great for all skin tones! 


Here is the two skincare items I received! The Context All Day eye cream really didn't leave that much of an impression on me. I did use it once under my eyes before putting on my makeup. I'll just the eye cream to a friend that loves trying out new eye creams. I really did enjoy the BLAQ peel off mask! This mask is jet black and if you're very careful you could spill it everywhere! I applied this mask to my front cheeks and nose since that where is my pores are visible for about 15 minutes and then I carefully peeled it off. It did help clean out some of pores and left my face a little red for a good 15-30 minutes. But overall the mask is my favorite out of these two skincare samples! 



OH MY GOSH! I was super excited about this sample! I have always wanted to try the Tarte Cosmetics lights, camera, lashes mascara and I was not disappointed! This mascara really does lengthen and curl the lashes while adding a bit of volume with hardly any clumps. I might just buy the full sized mascara now!



This blending brush from Furless is just too cute! This brush did a fairly good job picking up product and blending out the colors on my crease. This brush is also super soft, vegan, and cruelty-free.


Overall, I'm really happy with this month's glam bag! I think the only product I didn't care for this month was the eye cream but everything I was super excited about! Next month is my birth month and I'm just super excited to see November's glam bag! 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 


♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment