Monday, May 13, 2019

Boxycharm Reviews are back! ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm so excited to share my first BoxyCharm review since being back on my blog! This month's theme was Make Waves with BoxyCharm. BoxyCharm is full-sized makeup subscription that is only $21 a month and now you can upgrade to receive their BoxyLuxe for only $28 every three months to receive more makeup/items in your box! 
This month's box:
(Bodyography eyeliner pencil is not pictured in this review nor will it be reviewed due to me not initially seeing it in my box when first opened, sorry!)

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


Here is a look at the Colorete Blush Trio from Alamar Cosmetics! The blush trios are available in Fair/Light, Medium/Tan, and Dark/Rich. I really enjoyed using this blush trio since it was buttery smooth and gave my cheeks a natural, sun kissed, and radiant look to them. This blush trio retails for $22 and is vegan and cruelty free!




❤ Castaway - A smooth orange blush.
❤ Paraiso - A beige tones neutral pink blush. 
❤ Scorcher - A glittery shimmer peachy-gold blush. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡





Here is the beautiful Eye Lustre creme eyeshadow from Ciate London! I received the shade Cupid that is a beautiful shimmery rose gold. You can blend out the creme eyeshadow for a sheer sparkly look or as an eyeshadow topper! This creme eyeshadow retails $22 but sadly the shade Cupid is not vegan friendly. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡





Here is the Dose of Colors liquid lip in the shade Truffle! This liquid lipstick dries down matte and the shade is light brown with a pink undertone and retails for $18. This liquid lipstick is also vegan and cruelty free. Ive never had a chance to try Dose of Color's liquid lipsticks so I was so happy to receive one in this month's box! The liquid lipstick felt soft and not very drying on my lips. This shade to me seems like would be a perfect everyday shade for people with Olive and tanned skin tones! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 



And at last here is the GlamGlow daily conditioning cleanser! I've been using this as instructed to help clean and condition my face after removing my makeup in the shower. So far I think its done a fine job in helping dissolve my makeup from my face and leaving me with a fresh, clean face! This daily conditioning cleanser is also vegan and cruelty free and retails for $28.


Overall I am happy with the products I received this month. My favorites are the blush trio and the GlamGlow daily conditioning cleanser. I'm also once again sorry that there was one product I did not get to review (つд`) Next month I will do better!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

image

No comments:

Post a Comment