Thursday, May 9, 2019

First order from Bombshell Cosmetica ♡



Hello makeup lovers! I'm so excited to share two palettes that I purchased from an indie brand called Bombshell Cosmetica! Bombshell Cosmetica is a fun, colorful brand from Puerto Rico that sells candy and food themed makeup and lashes.

I will be reviewing the yummy looking Strawberry Milkshake palette and Fresh Baked cookie palette!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


Here is the Strawberry Milkshake palette! This palette consists of ten beautiful ultra shimmer eyeshadows, has a subtle sweet scent, and comes with a magnetic mirror. This palette is currently on sale for $30 (originally $39) and is cruelty free ♡




Here is the swatches! These shimmery eyeshadows felt super creamy and swatched opaque with no help from primer. These shimmer eyeshadows would make a great topper shade or a beautiful pop of color in the inner corner! My favorite shade in this palette is Brain Freeze since I'm a sucker for cute pink shades. I also noticed that some of the shades like Delicious kind of stained so that is something I would want ya'll to be aware of.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


Here is the Fresh Baked palette! This palette comes with a mix of glittery, shimmer, and matte shades, has a subtle cookie scent, and comes with a magnetic mirror. This palette is currently on sale for $30 (originally $39) and is cruelty free ♡





Here is the Fresh Baked swatches! The glittery shimmer shades felt creamy and swatched with ease and came out opaque and when using them on my eye they glided on with ease when I used a dense brush and my fingers. I noticed the matte shades like and Crunchy (which is a matte black with silver flecks) felt dry and swatched lightly but when using them on my lids they blended out smoothly with no issues so that cleared up any concerns with those shades. For the shimmer shades in this palette and the Milkshake palette I definitely recommend using your finger for the best payoff.

Overall I'm really pleased with these palettes and their preformance. I don't think these are a must have but if you love food themed makeup or just want to try these out I would definitely these would make a good addition to your makeup collection! Please keep in mind when ordering that this brand is from Puerto Rico so depending on where you live your order might take a couple of weeks to get to you. My order took about a month to get to me since I'm in the US but it was worth the wait!
My next food themed makeup review coming up is going to be the GlamLite Burger palette!

♡ Bombshell Cosmetica Site ♡

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment