Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Glamlite Hamburger Palette Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm so happy to review the Hamburger Palette from Glamlite Cosmetics! Glamlite Cosmetics is an indie brand that gained popularity when they released their famous Pizza Palette (which I do have and love)! The Hamburger Palette is vegan and cruelty free, allergy tested, and retails for $40.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I love the packaging of this palette! The "bun" of the palette is soft and puffs out to make it look like a round hamburger! The inside looks delicious! This palette comes with sixteen colorful eyeshadows (three neon shades, two diamond shadows, four shimmer shades, and seven ultra pigmented matte shades).

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Here is the swatches! All of these shadows felt so smooth and buttery smooth when swatched. All shadows swatched pretty opaque with the exception of Red Onions, Spinach, Avocado, Ketchup, and BBQ Sauce swatching a little less opaque than the others. I had an easy time blending the matte shades on my eyes, using Avocado and Spinach to make a bright green look and then using my finger to apply 1000 EYEland all over the base of my eyelid. 

Overall I'm really happy with this palette and pleased with performance of the eyeshadows. 
I would definitely recommend this palette especially if you love cute food themed makeup!


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

image

No comments:

Post a Comment