Thursday, May 16, 2019

JSC Blue Blood Palette Review ♡


Hello Makeup Lovers!  I'm super excited to finally share my thoughts and details of the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Blue Blood palette! This palette comes with 18 pressed pigment shades of blue, mints, and peachy tones! The palette retails for $52 and is vegan and cruelty-free. 

The packaging is a so cute and is inspired by caskets and jewelry boxes. Also comes with a cute blue metal clasp that has the JSC logo on it!



❤ Cullinan - An icy white shade.
❤ Mintea - A mint matte shade.
❤ Crystal Flesh - A metallic champagne shade.
❤ I’m Cold - A soft powder blue shade.
❤ Untouchable - A soft matte shade. 
❤ Priceless - A matte, nude macaroni shade.
❤ Power - A deep slate gray shade.
❤ Blue Blood - A dark powder blue shade.
❤ Deceased - A deep metallic blue shade.
❤ Ice Tray - A shimmery pale blue shade.
❤ Blue Monday - A vibrant matte blue shade.
❤ Flourishing - A matte neon teal shade.
❤ Wealthy - A matte soft beige shade.
❤ Celebrity Skin - A matte soft brown shade.
❤ Entitled - A metallic teal shade.
❤ Ocean Ice - A metallic royal blue shade.
❤ Cremated - A dark, matte forest green shade.
❤ Undertaker - A matte deep blue shade. 


And here is the swatches! All pressed pigments felt smooth and the metallic/shimmery shades swatched opaque. I noticed when swatched, the matte shades; Mintea, I'm Cold, Power, Blue Monday, Cremeted, and Undertaker didn't swatch as opaque as the other shades. Even though some of the matte shades didn't swatch well but applied and blended out seamlessly on eyes with no trouble and I was able to apply Ocean Ice with my finger on the base of my eyelid with no issues.

Overall, I'm really happy with this all blue pressed pigment palette, even though that when swatched I was a little worried it wouldn't work out well on my eyes. I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone that needs more blue in their makeup collection! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment