Thursday, July 4, 2019

Wet N Wild x Pac-Man Collection Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm so excited to share my thoughts on the Wet N Wild x Pac-Man collection! This limited edition was currently being sold on Ultra.com, I can't seem to find it anywhere for sale online anymore but I have seen items for this collection being sold at local drug stores. This collection retails for $69 and comes with an eyeshadow palette, a blush palette, power pellet blush and bronzer, four lip glosses, a lip balm, a lip scrub, two makeup brushes, and five nail polishes!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


I'm excited to start off with the cute Wet N Wild x Pac-Man Game Over color palette! This palette comes with seven matte shades and two shimmery shades. 



The eyeshadows in this palette don't come with a name sadly but I love the imprints of Pac-Man and the Ghosts in the palette!

♡ Top Left Shade - A matte bright fuchsia shade.
♡ Top Middle Shade - A matte purple shade.
♡ Top Right Shade - A shimmery bright orange shade with gold sparkle.
♡ Middle Left Shade - A matte teal shade.
♡ Middle Center Shade - A matte bright yellow shade.
♡ Middle Right Shade - A matte orange shade.
♡ Bottom Left Shade - A satin bright coral shade. 
♡ Bottom Middle Shade - A matte navy blue shade.
♡ Bottom Right Shade - A shimmery white sparkle shade.


 I was able to create a cute, bright pink/purple look with this palette! Some shades like the teal and yellow need a little bit of building but each shadow is soft and blends easily with no issues. If you see this palette for sale at your local drug store I would definitely recommend you buy this fun, cute palette! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


Here is the cute High Score blush palette! This palette comes with three frosty blushes and one matte blush! 




I wasn't very impressed with the blush palette but I did like the bottom right blush. The wear time of these blushes didn't last long throughout the day so I wouldn't recommend this as a must have blush palette unless you're trying to collect the the entire Pac-Man collection.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


Here is the pellet blush and bronzer! I don't feel like these were completely necessary but I understand the idea of including the pellets since thats what Pac-Man eats in the game! I wish instead of a blush, they could've made a pellet highlighter! 



I will admit the pellet blush and bronzer are really pigmented so apply with a light hand if you do happen to buy these.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Who doesn't love a cute cherry lip balm and green apple lip scrub! The sugary lip scrub is definitely my favorite due to it smelling and tasting like green apple and leaving my lips feeling soft! I wasn't impressed with the lip balm but it does have a yummy cherry scent.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


These glosses are EVERYTHING! I love how each color is to match the ghosts from Pac-Man! Of course Pinky is a glossy pink shade, Inky is a glossy blue shade, Blinky is a glossy red shade, and Clyde is a glossy coral-orange shade. 



These are some highly pigmented glosses! They're not overly sticky or goopy and they leave a glossy, melted popsicle stain look on the lips.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


These brushes are absolutely adorable! One brush is a face brush and the other is an eyeshadow brush. They're soft and dense so they pick up product well. I loved how the eyeshadow brush was able to pick up and pack on a lot of product.



The Pac-Man confetti in the brush is so cute! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


And last but not least, here is the five nail polishes! These cute polishes match the Pac-Man characters. I haven't had a chance to try these polishes yet but I feel like they're very cute for summer! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall, I'm super happy and impressed with this collection! It was so much fun trying everything out and if you're interested in this collection I would definitely recommend you get the Game Over eyeshadow palette, the glosses, and the brushes! I think this collection is super fun and perfect for summer and I would definitely recommend you try it out if you can find any of the products at your local drug store! 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment