Friday, July 19, 2019

JSC - Jaw Breaker Palettes and Brainfreeze Palette Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm super excited to finally share my review and thoughts of the JSC Summer collection palettes! When this collection was announced I just knew I also had to get myself the Brainfreeze skin frost pro palette since I used to be obsessed with drinking Icee's! The Jawbreaker palette retails for $58, the Jawbreaker mini palette retails for $28, and the Brainfreeze palette retails for $40. You can also buy the two Jawbreaker palettes bundle for $75 which saves you $11 if you're wanting both palettes! Each palette is also vegan and cruelty free.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Here is the Jawbreaker palette! This palette is the biggest palette that JSC has released so far and comes with 24 eyeshadows and pressed pigments in matte, shimmery, and metallic finishes. 



♡ Virgin – A bone white matte shade.
♡ Good Morning – A pink matte shade.
♡ Bubble Gum – A bubble gum pink matte shade.
 Wow – A bright yellow matte shade.
♡ Such – A red-orange matte shade.
♡ Liquorice – A pure red matte shade.

♡ Cute – A turquoise matte shade.
 Fuck – A coral/orange matte shade.
♡ Gum Drop – A lavender matte shade.
♡ Snack – A soft pink shimmer shade.
♡ Brain Freeze – A cool blue matte shade.
Jawbreaker – A reflective white metallic shade.

And What? – A red metallic shade.
Orange Juice – A bright orange metallic shade.
Sour – An emerald green matte shade.
Soaked – An electric blue matte shade.
Raspberry – A deep, berry red matte shade.
Cotton Candy – A bright metallic pink shade.

♡ Lemon Drop – A metallic lemon yellow shade.
♡ Bite Me – A deep, rich purple metallic shade.
 Cherry Wet – A rich, cherry red matte shade.
♡ Tasty – A chocolate brown matte shade.
♡ Cone – A peach-toned nude matte shade.
 Delicious – A deep navy matte shade.
Thoughts: I actually adore this palette and all of the bright colors it provides. I noticed some of the bright colors like Cute and Gum Drop had some kickback so be aware that this palette can get a little bit dusty. I had no issue blending shades together and you can make any bright look you want! If you're looking for a palette with lots of different bright shades I would definitely recommend you grab this palette! 
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


This mini palette is just the cutest! This is JCS first ever nine shade palette! This palette comes with Bubble Gum and Bite Me that are in the bigger Jawbreaker palette and the seven other shades are completely new as well. 


Double Scoop – A terracotta nude matte shade.
Orange Crush – A matte orange shade with gold reflects.
Foreplay – A pinky purple matte shade.
Oral – A purple duo-chrome shade with lilac reflects.
Purple Punch – A bright purple matte shade.
Slice – An orangey yellow metallic shade.
Bubble Gum – A bubble gum pink matte shade.
Bite Me – A deep, rich purple metallic shade.
Hot Fudge – A dark cool-toned matte brown shade.


Here is the swatches! I really like this palette and the punchy colors! Each shade was highly pigmented and all work well together! I was skeptical of the shade Hot Fudge but it makes a great outer crease shade and creating definition! I love how you can create a fun orange look or punchy purple-pink look with this little palette!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



And last but not least here is the Brainfreeze pro palette! This is my first face/highlighter palette from JSC but I knew I had to have when because of its cute Icee/Slushie theme! This face palette comes with six beautiful pressed highlighter shades.


♡ Cold Shoulder – A duo-chrome white-silver with blue reflects.
♡ Gold Breaker – A unique marbled shade inspired by jawbreakers.
♡ Cocky – A peachy shimmer.
♡ Statuesque – A rich copper-orange with gold reflects.
 Frozen Fruit – A baby pink shimmer.
♡ Freeze Tag – A blinding icy shade.


I absolutely LOVE this highlighter palette! Every shade is beautiful, pigmented, and blinding! I think the only shade I'm not so crazy about is Cold Shoulder but it definitely can add a cold blue highlight to the face if that's what you're going for. My favorite shades in this palette are Gold Breaker, Cocky, and Frozen Fruit! This palette is so cute and perfect for summer and I would definitely recommend you try it for yourself! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment