Saturday, July 20, 2019

July 2019 BOXYCHARM Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm so excited share my thoughts on what I received in my July BoxyCharm! BoxyCharm retails for $21 monthly! This month's BoxyCharm theme is Au Natural.

This month I received:
Alamar Cosmetics - Mother of Pearl Gloss

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Here is the eyeshadow palette that came in my box! This eyeshadow palette is so cute and boho! I really love the warm, earthy tones in this palette. This palette comes with two shimmery shades, two metallics, and two matte shades. This palette retails for $32 and is cruelty free.


Enchantress - A shimmery sand shade.
Queen - A shimmery copper shade.
Star - A metallic green shade.
Diva - A metallic gold shade.
Temptress - A dark brown matte shade.
Femme Fatale - A turquoise matte shade.


Here is the swatches! I really like the shimmery and metallic shades. I wasn't very impressed with the matte shades especially Temptress since it was hard for me to blend out but I somehow made it work and made a simple sultry look using Temptress, Femme Fatale, and Enchantress. Overall, if you're looking for a beautiful palette with neutral tones and different finishes I would definitely recommend this palette.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 



This eyeliner is so cute! This eyeliner is kind of like a light brown shade and in my opinion is perfect for putting in the waterline to complete a natural, glowing look. 



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I've been really interested in skincare lately especially since I'm not getting any younger and I'm starting to try and take better care of my skin so I was super happy to receive this nourishing veggie mask that supposed to give you radiant skin! When using this mask I did notice that after washing it off it left my skin feeling clean and soft so I'll definitely be using this throughout the week! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I absolutely LOVE getting new brushes and I was super excited to receive this three piece Luxie brush set! I love the earthy look of these brushes and the wooden feel. This brush set retails for $30 comes with a foundation brush, large eye blending brush, and a precision crease brush. They're super soft and my favorite brush in this set is the blending brush! My least favorite brush was the foundation brush since it didn't do a great job blending out my foundation.



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


♡ Alamar Cosmetics - Mother of Pearl Gloss ♡

Last but not least, here is the beautiful gloss I received in my box from Alamar Cosmetics! This gloss is not sticky and was a cute shimmery pink shade with a bit of gold. You can wear this gloss alone or pair it with your favorite lipstick. Sadly I could not find a direct link to this gloss shade on Alamar's online site.



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall, I'm happy with the products I got to try from my July BoxyCharm box! I can't complain much since I only had an issue with one of the matte shades from the Natural Goddess palette and didn't like the foundation brush from Luxie. Lets hope next month's box is even better!

Dont forget to check out BoxyCharm!
♡ BoxyCharm ♡

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment