Sunday, July 14, 2019

July 2019 Birchbox Review ♡

Hello makeup lovers! I'm super excited to share my July Birchbox! Honestly, I can't believe it is already July like where did the time go? July's Birchbox theme is Love, You. Birchbox is a monthly makeup subscription that comes with 5-6 deluxe sample sized products and is only $15 a month!

This month I received: 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Honestly I was very excited when I found out I was receiving a MAC lipgloss in my box this month since I've never tried it myself and heard so many good things about this gloss! This gloss really does give your lips a dramatic shine like they're made of glass! The shade I received was PRRR which is a soft pinky peach gloss with an icy shimmer! 



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



This is my second time receiving this mascara in a subscription box and I cannot complain. I adore this mascara since it gives my lashes volume and a bit of length! This mascara also comes with peptides, panthenols, and natural waxes that condition your lashes with every use.


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I really like this brown waterproof eyeliner! I love it's darker tone and how it didn't budge after 8 hours of wear! 



This eyeliner is waterproof and it was definitely a littler harder to remove.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I did not know there were moisturizing masks for hands but here we are! I have not had a chance to try this since I don't have dry hands but this mask is supposed to turn dry hands into smooth, soft hands!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I really like this exfoliator! This exfoliator comes with actual pulverized from erupted volcanos in Iceland along with argon oil, aloe vera, and vitamin E to help smooth and moisturize the skin. It's surprisingly more gentle on the skin than most exfoliators and leaves my skin feeling clean!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


Last but not least here is the nice cream cleansing conditioner from Amika! I really liked this conditioner since it did leave my hair feeling a bit softer and gave it a nice berry scent! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall, I'm pretty happy with my July box! I'm so happy to try out the MAC lipglass and get another  Grande mascara! I think the only product I didn't care for is the moisturizing hand mask and I'll more than likely give it away to a friend for them to try. 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment