Sunday, July 21, 2019

Sugary Cosmetics - The Donut Palette Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm so excited to share my review and thoughts of the cute Donut Palette from Sugary Cosmetics! Sugary Cosmetics is a new indie brand that has a small collection of palettes, eyelashes, lip products, and makeup tools. I LOVE donuts and when I saw on instagram that this palette was coming out I just knew I had to have it! This cute palette retails for only $26 and is cruelty free.


I just adore the bright packaging of this palette! The packaging kind of reminds me of Bombshell Cosmetica packaging. This palette comes with eight matte shades and two pressed glitters that don't require any glitter glue! 


Strawberry Frosted - A hot pink matte shade.
Jelly - A satin bright blue shade.
Glazed Blueberry - A purple matte shade.
Pistachio - A bright green matte shade.
Cake Batter - A bright yellow matte shade
Honey Glazed - A warm orangey matte shade.
Boston Creme - A brick red matte shade.
Powdered - A white matte shade.
Blue Sprinkles - A blue pressed glitter.
Pink Sprinkles - A light pink pressed glitter.



Here are the swatches! I cannot believe how pigmented and opaque these matte eyeshadows are especially coming from a palette that is only $26! I feel like Glazed Blueberry has more of a satin finish than a matte finish. All of the shadows blend fairly well and are easy to work with. I especially love how pigmented Powdered is since most white shadows don't show up well. You can apply the pressed glitters easily with your finger and don't require any glitter glue to help them stick! I wore Blue Sprinkles for 8 hours and had no fall out!

Overall, I'm so happy that I bought this palette! I'm so blown away at how bright and pigmented these eyeshadows are and how easy and fun they are to play with. You can create lots of colorful looks with this fun palette and the glitters add that extra bit of POP! You can't beat the price for this cute palette so I would definitely recommend you buy it and try it for yourself!

 ♡ Sugary Cosmetics - Donut Palette ♡


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter ♡
image

No comments:

Post a Comment