Thursday, July 25, 2019

July 2019 Glam Bag Plus Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm so excited to share my thoughts on my July ipsy Glam Bag plus! The Glam Bag plus retails for $25 a month and you can up to five full sized products instead of deluxe samples like you would get from the regular $10 glam bag subscription. This month's theme is Dive In.

What I received this month:

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I LOVE these loose pigments from Naked Cosmetics! This neutral toned pigments give off a natural and glowing look on the eyes. They're also easy to work with since I had no issue applying them with my fingers and you can create a quick and simple look with any of these pigments!



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I'm so happy to receive more skincare products from Touch in Sol! This waterfall glow cream feels very refreshing and moisturizing! It's also a bit heavier than I thought but it doesn't take long to absorb into the skin. It also has a nice smell that's not too overwhelming. I would definitely recommend this moisturizer is you're looking for something thats SUPER hydrating!


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



OOOH girl I'm really impressed with this mascara! This mascara gives my lashes both volume and length! The only thing is that I can't apply too much coats because then it'll clump my lashes together.


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I have never tried a dewy glow mist before but I was intrigued to try this glow mist by Pixi when I found out I was receiving it this month! This glow mist really does give your skin a dewy finish and made me look like I was angelic and glowing! I would not recommend this mist if you're into the matte look.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Last but not least here is the Huda Beauty 3D highlighter palette! This is my first ever product from Huda Beauty so I was so excited to try it out! This palette was easy to use since it came with instructions on how to apply each shade. I got so many compliments when I used this palette and everyone said I was glowing! 



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 

Overall, I'm really happy with everything I received this month and there was nothing I didn't like!
I especially recommend you try the Touch in Sol waterful creme and Huda Beauty highlighter palette for yourself! Super excited to see what I get for August!

♡ ipsy Glam Bag ♡

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment