Friday, July 26, 2019

July 2019 Yes, Oh Yas! Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm so excited to share what I received in my July 2019 Yes, Oh Yas package! Yes, Oh Yas is a new up and coming monthly makeup subscription that retails for $14.99 plus shipping and you get up to 3-7 full size beauty products. This month's theme is Reach for the Stars.

This month I received:
♡ Double Dare - 4HD Sleek Eyeliner 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡




I'm so excited that I received this palette this month! I saw this palette on instagram initially and I was going to buy it but then I received it in my subscription! This palette is a collaboration between Beauty Creations and influencer Annette69. This palette retails for $23 and comes with nine matte shades, three shimmers, and four glitters.



Here is the swatches of the eyeshadows! These shadows are fairly pigmented when swatched. The mattes were simple to work with and blended together nicely. I especially love the shimmers to put in my inner corner!


Here is the glitters! I love these glitters and how they all have different flecks of colors in them! I also like how you don't need any glitter glue to keep them on your lids and easily apply with my finger.

 ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I actually really enjoyed this liquid lip from Sorme. The shade is a cute, light peachy coral tone in a matte finish. I noticed that it dried down quickly but left a kind of wet feeling on my lips throughout the day but still comfortable to wear and was also easy to remove. 



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

 


Here is the Deep Violet eyeliner pencil from Bodyography! I honestly haven't tried this eyeliner pencil yet but I'm sure one day I'll feel bold enough to try a dark purple eyeliner look!



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I LOVED this sheet mask! I used this mask after doing my nighttime skin routine and the next morning my skin felt so soft and looked hydrated and smooth! I would definitely recommend you try this face mask for yourself!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


And last but not least here this the Double Dare 4HD Sleek Eyeliner! For some reason I could not find a website or link to the brand or eyeliner. I really like this eyeliner but its not my absolute favorite. I feel like the closing cap does not close tight enough because I've noticed after using it a couple times that the liner is getting more and more dry.



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I'm pretty happy with what I got to try from my July Yes, Oh Yas package! I feel like the only products I didn't care for much was the eyeliner, especially the purple eyeliner but the eyeshadow palette and sheet mask made up for it! Cant wait to see what I get for next month!

♡ Yes Oh, Yas ♡

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

image




No comments:

Post a Comment