Monday, July 29, 2019

July 2019 Sephora PLAY! Review ♡

Hello makeup lovers! I'm so excited to share a review of my July Play! box from Sephora! Sephora Play! is a makeup subscription box that retails for $10 monthly and you receive six travel sized makeup, skincare, and hair-care products from top brands! 
This month's theme is Desert Island Essentials.

This month I received:



This cleansing balm from Drunk Elephant is supposed to help melt and remove dirt, makeup (even waterproof makeup), and sunscreen from the face. I was first initially excited to try this cleansing butter balm from Drunk Elephant but after using it I wasn't very impressed. It did remove most dirt and makeup from my face but it didn't melt down and felt very waxy and I had to get some help removing it with a wash cloth. The exfoliator was a nice add to it but overall I probably won't use this product much.


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



This Ginger Leaf & Hibiscus Firming mask from Kiehl's is supposed to firm and smooth skin overnight! When applying this on my face I noticed it was like a less harsh version of the Farmacy Honeymoon Glow serum. Overall it did leave my skin looking more soft and firm in the morning.


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I LOVE this pore minimizing serum from Caudalie! This serum feels light, cool, and refreshing on the skin and is for oily, normal, combination, and sensitive skin types. I applied this overnight on my skin and the next morning my skin felt fresh and it did help my pores and breakouts a little bit! I definitely want to keep trying this salicylic acid serum out more!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



This has to be one of the best makeup removers I've ever used! This makeup remover from Clinique is for removing eye makeup and lipstick. I mainly wear eyeshadow, eyeliner with mascara and I always have the worst time trying to remove all of the makeup from my eyes and this makeup remover did the trick! Be cautious to not use it anywhere else on the face because it can get really oily.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Here is the matte lip crayon from Bite Beauty! I haven't had a chance to try this out yet but I love the dusty mauve color.



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Gosh I love Marc Jacobs perfume! Marc Jacobs Daisy Love is a fruity floral scent with key notes of white raspberry, daisy tree petals, and sugar musk.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall, I'm pretty happy with everything I got to try this month from Sephora PLAY besides the matte lip crayon that I haven't tried yet. The only thing that was a miss for me Drunk Elephant makeup remover balm. Cant wait to see what I get next month from Sephora!


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment