Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Too Faced - Shake Your Palms Palms Palette Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm so excited to share a review of the cute Too Faced Shake Your Palms Palms summer palette! This palette is very small and cute for on the go with all your neutral needs! This palette retails for $25 and is cruelty-free. 


Here is the inside of the palette! This palette is small, perfect for on the go and comes with a mirror inside. You get eight eyeshadows that are a mix of satin, shimmer and matte shades.


R&R - A light satin peach shade.
Get Laid Over - A warm matte beige shade.
Do Not Disturb - A satin coral-peach shade.
I'm Outta Here - A deep shimmery olive gold shade.
Tough Coconuts - A warm matte light brown shade.
Vitamin Sea - A shimmery champaign gold shade
Suns Out Buns Out - A shimmery warm gold copper shade.
Let's Bounce - A deep matte brown shade.


And last but not least, here is the swatches! Surprisingly they all swatched fairly well, especially the matte brown shades. I also didn't have any issues with blending the mattes together but since Let's Bounce is bit darker I would recommend working it with a light hand. The shimmer and satin worked as expected and I was able to create a quick and cute peachy look with this palette!

Overall, I think this is a pretty practical, everyday palette and works as expected. I would especially recommend you get this little palette for yourself if you're more into a quick and cute neutral every day look and/or always on the go! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment