Thursday, August 1, 2019

ColourPop - Blue Moon Palette Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! ColourPop has been killing it with their monochromatic palettes lately and I'm excited to share my thoughts on the Blue Moon palette! This palette retails for $12 and is cruelty free.  You can also get this palette in sets that come with eyeliner and/or mascara!


Here is the palette! This palette comes with five mattes shades, three metallic shades, and one iridescent shade. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


Lumi - A metallic iridescent icy blue shade.
Da Ba Dee - A matte lapis blue shade.
Moonlite - A matte baby blue shade.
Starry Eyed - A matte sky blue shade.
Billie Jean - A metallic periwinkle shade.
Tide Pool - A metallic cerulean shade.
Mad About U - A metallic sapphire shade.
Fine China - A matte vibrant cobalt blue shade.
Clued In - A matte navy blue shade.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

  


Here is the swatches! I noticed that some of the light shades like Moonlite and Starry Eyed didn't swatch well but when used on the eyes you can build them up to get a good color pay off. I also noticed that Clued In didn't swatch well but it's shade that's best used to deepen up the crease. I also couldn't believe how vibrant Fine China was, it's the most vibrant matte shade in the palette! The metallics work great like I expected them to and had no issue apply them with my finger over the base of my lid. Lumi is perfect to put in the inner corner and brow bone to complete your all blue look!

Overall this is a palette thats simple and easy to work with. If you're on a budget and cant afford at $50 all blue palette from JSC then I would definitely recommend you try this little blue gem out for yourself!


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment