Monday, August 19, 2019

August 2019 Birchbox Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! It's about time I start sharing this month's Birchbox! Birchbox is a monthly subscription thats only $15 for 5-6 fun sample sized beauty, skin and hair care products for you to try out! This month's box was so cute and this month's theme is Sweet Summertime. 

This month I received: 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Here is the Living Proof 5-in-1 styling cream! I believe I have tried this sample before but I do love receiving this cream since it makes my hair smooth and soft. This cream styles with volume and smoothness, conditions and strengthens, adds shine, and gives heat protection! Just add this cream to your damp hair and blow dry it out for smooth, soft hair!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 



This is the second sample I've had the pleasure to try and lets just say I love this cream! This cream leaves my hair feeling smooth and shiny and healthy looking and also protects against frizz! I also love the smell of these cream! All you have to do is run this product through your damp hair and blow dry it out.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Here is a miracle lip balm product that you can use one hundred different ways! You can use product as a lip balm, lip primer, and even put on your own nipples to soften them up! This product really helped my chapped lips become soft and kissable and I just love how anyone can use it for just about anything! I would definitely recommend anyone try this lip nip balm! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Here is the hydrating Lip Plumper gloss from ModelCo! I find this amazing how this is a moisturizing gloss that also plumps the lips. When applied it does give off this minty cool feeling on the lips and is not overly sticky! This gloss is also a clear gloss that give your lips a cute shine. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



It's the world's smallest mascara sample ever! (just kidding.) Here is the MAC Cosmetics extreme dimension 3D black lash mascara! This carbon black mascara has a large molded brush that help adds volume and curl to your lashes. I really love the volume it adds to my lashes but I wish it added more length as well, but either way it's a good mascara!


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



And last but not least here is the Purlisse Watermelon sheet mask! This moisturizing mask soothes, controls oils, and refreshes the skin with ingredients like aloe vera and cucumber to help refine pores and reduce wrinkles and fine lines! This mask left my face feeling hydrating and smooth and smelled like watermelon candy!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall, I'm super happy with everything I got to try this month from Birchbox! I especially loved the Dr. Lipp nipple balm and Oribe Smoothing cream which I definitely recommend you check out for yourselves! Can't wait to try out next month's products! 

♡ Birchbox ♡ 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment