Tuesday, August 20, 2019

August 2019 BOXYCHARM Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm super excited to share what I received this month in my August BoxyCharm box! BoxyCharm is a monthly beauty subscription where you receive 5-6 full sized makeup items for only $21/month! You can also pay $28 every three months for BoxyCharm BoxyLuxe where you get more full sized products in your box! This month's theme is Totally Boxy.

This month I received:

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



First product is the Becca Hydra-Mist Powder! This setting powder is very intriguing since it has a cooling mist feeling when applied to the face. This powder gives my skin a matte air brushed finish that lasts me all day even during this super hot summer but has a more sheer coverage. I would recommend this setting powder if you want to feel the cooling mist feeling for yourself!  



Also keep closed to the product cool! 


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I was super excited about receiving this product that was part of the PUR x Barbie collection! This mask is a brighting pink peel off mask that helps deep clean pores and exfoliates dead skin! I had fun peeling off the bright pink mask and it wasn't hard to remove and clean off at all. I'm definitely going to keep using this product!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I'm not the biggest fan of face oils but I really liked using this face oil to brighten and illuminate my skin when I decide not to wear makeup for a day. This product wasn't overly oily and also hydrated my skin while adding a subtle dewy look and this product is for all skin types, even for someone with oily skin like me!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 



This is my first time trying the Big Ego vegan mascara from Tarte! This black mascara added lots of volume to my lashes and made my lashes look more full with each coat I added. You can add just one coat for a subtle volume look or add up to three coats for a full volume fluttery look.


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



And last but not least here are the cute Instaglam falsies from Lashaholic! I'm not the biggest fan of falsies since I cant seem to get them on my eyes just right but I think I'll save and wear these for a special occasion!


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall, I was pleased with everything I received this month from BoxyCharm! I think the only thing I could've done without is the falsies but either way I'm happy to try them out some day! I cant wait to see what I get in my BoxyLuxe box next month!


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

image

No comments:

Post a Comment