Thursday, August 22, 2019

August 2019 ipsy Glam Bag Plus Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm super excited to share with you all what I have received this month in my ipsy Glam Bag Plus box! ipsy is a monthly subscription that is only $12 monthly for 5-6 sampled size beauty products or you can upgrade to ipsy Glam Bag Plus for only $25 a month for 5-6 full sized beauty products! This month's Glam Bag Plus theme is Bare Yourself.

What I received this month:

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Here is the versatile In theBalm of Your hands palette from theBalm Cosmetics! This palette comes with fan favorite eyeshadows, blushes, bronzers and highlighter! This palette is perfect for on the go since it has everything you need and is cruelty-free. 



Eyeshadows: Matt Reed, Firm, Alice Copper, and Matt Russo.
Highlighter: Mary-Lou Manizer 
Bronzer: Bahama Mama
Blush: Down Boy, Frat Boy, and Instain. 


Here are the swatches! I think Matt Reed was the only shade that didn't swatch well but when used on the eyes with a primer base I had no issues with blending it out! I love how universal and versatile this palette is and if you've been wanting to try a little bit of everything from theBalm I would definitely recommend you get this palette! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



This is my first time trying foundation from It Cosmetics! I love their Bye Bye concealer so I was happy to receive the Bye Bye foundation! This foundation is full coverage with SPF 50 and moisturizes. This foundation does a good job with coverage while remaining light weight on the skin. I also noticed that it has subtle scent to it that I'm assuming is like an Aloe Vera scent. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Here is the Hydration Cream Mask from Ahava. This mask is mainly for people with dry skin to help remove oil, environmental impurities while hydrating the skin and soothing dry skin. You can either rinse it off or use over night. This mask did leave my skin feeling soft but since I have oily skin I won't be using this mask and more than likely will give to a friend to try!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ This brush set is adorable! They're really helpful with blending out my eyeshadow and the bristles were soft! I couldnt find a direct like to these specific brushes but you can still check out the brand website that sells them!


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


♡ Purlisse - Blue Lotus Essential Daily Moisturizer SPF30 ♡

♡ And last but not least here is the Blue Lotus daily moisturizer that also works as a primer with SPF 30! This moisturizer smells like sun block but is not thick or heavy on the skin like sun block and absorbs right into the skin. I loved the lightweight feeling of it and how it protects the skin from harmful rays. I will definitely be using this more!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall I'm super happy with what I received from ipsy this month! My absolute favorites were the Blue Lotus moisturizer from Purlisse and the all-in-one eyeshadow palette from theBalm! I didn't really need the moisturizing mask from Ahava but I will just give it to a friend that might want to try it out! Cant wait to see what I get next month!

♡ ipsy.com ♡

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment