Friday, August 23, 2019

ColourPop - Orange You Glad? Eyeshadow Palette Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm so excited to share the Orange You Glad? monochromatic eyeshadow palette from ColourPop Cosmetics! This cute orange palette is another addition to the ever growing  monochromatic eyeshadow palette collection! This is also the first monochromatic palette that comes with a pressed glitter! This palette retails for $12 and is vegan and cruelty-free.


Here is a look at the palette! This cute palette comes with six matte eyeshadows, two metallics, and one pressed glitter! 


Zested - A matte pale apricot shade. 
Squeeze Me - A metallic yellow orange shade with a gold reflect.
Creamsicle - A matte peachy orange shade. 
Rise N Grind - A matte vivid orange shade.
Clementine - An orange pressed glitter with a copper reflect.
Sunkiss'd - A matte neon tangerine shade.
Tangerine Dreams - A metallic mid tone red orange shade.
Mimosa Mami - A matte bright red orange shade.
Ya Peel Me? - A matte mid tone rust shade.


Here is the swatches! Every shade swatched fairly well and opaque besides the pressed glitter. I love the metallic shades in this palette as well since they swatched beautifully! I had no issues blending the orange matte looks together and applying Squeeze Me on the base of my lid with my finger. I also applied Tangerine Dreams in my inner corner with my finger and applied Clementine with my finger as well to add a little something more to my look. Overall, I simply order this palette and enjoyed how easy it was to work with. This palette is perfect for late summer and soon to be autumn so If you're looking for an all orange palette I would definitely recommend this one! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
 image

No comments:

Post a Comment