Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Makeup A Murder - Crime Scene Trace Evidence Palette Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! My closest friends know that I love anything about true crime and serial killers and when I found out about indie brand Makeup A Murder, well it was love at first site! I'm super excited to share a review of their new Trace Evidence eyeshadow palette! This palette is inspired by crime scene evidence. This palette retails for $26 and is vegan and cruelty-free! 


Here is the inside of the palette! This palette comes with a big mirror, seven matte eyeshadows and two satin eyeshadows.


Den - A matte bright orange shade.
Bedroom - A matte bright pink shade. 
Dining - A bright purple shade with a satin finish. 
Master - A bright blue shade with a satin finish. 
Garage - A matte green shade. 
Kitchen - A bright matte yellow shade. 
Basement - A matte black shade.
Bath - A matte white shade.
Mini Van - A bright matte red shade. 


Here are the swatches! Each shade felt velvety smooth and all swatched pigmented and opaque! I love all of the primary and secondary colors in this palette and how you can create a solid look with each shade or use them all together for a colorful look! Each shade blended with no issues and were easy to work with! Overall, I'm super impressed and happy with this palette and if you're looking a good quality eyeshadow palette with all the colors of the rainbow thats super affordable then I would definitely recommend this palette! Really cant wait to see what else Makeup A Murder comes up with next! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment