Monday, September 9, 2019

PUR x Barbie Pressed Pigments Palette Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! PÜR Cosmetics teamed up with Barbie and created a cute new limited edition makeup collection for Barbie's 60th Anniversary and I'm so excited to share my thoughts and swatches of the cute Endless Possibilities Pressed Pigments palette and the Dream Glow highlighter palette! The Endless Possibilities palette retails for $34 and the Dream Glow highlighter retails for $25 and they both vegan and cruelty-free! This collection also includes lipsticks, falsies, makeup brush, lipgloss, and a pink peel off mask that I've also had the pleasure of trying. This collection is still available on PÜR's site and is also available on Ulta.com


Here is the inside of the palettes! I absolutely love the packaging on the palettes! I feel like it's all so very Barbie! The Endless Possibilities palette comes with a mix of satins, mattes, shimmers, and metallics! The Dream Glow palette comes with three shades that compliments any skin tone! 


Fantasy - A satin champagne pink shade.
Role Model - A matte tan brown shade. 
Empowered - A shimmery brown shade with gold flecks. 
Vintage - A matte dark chocolate brown shade. 
Pretty In Pink - A matte soft pink shade.
Doll House - A satin rose pink shade with gold flecks. 
Barbie - A matte hot pink shade. 
Ken - A matte navy blue shade. 
Accessory - A metallic pink glitter. 
Fashionista - A satin amethyst purple shade.
Dreamtopia - A glittery gold shade. 
1959 - A matte black with gold flecks. 


Here is the swatches from the Endless Possibilities palette! Each shade swatched well with the exception of Ken which swatched lightly and was a bit patchy. I was able to make a cute look with blending out Role Model in my crease, placing Doll House over the base of my lid, adding Vintage in in my crease to add depth and then placing Fantasy in my inner corner. I love how you can add pops of color as well with shades like Barbie, Ken, and Fashionista and how you can make dramatic, night out on the town looks with shades like Accessory, Dreamtopia, 1959, and Empowered. I gotta say that this palette really does have endless possibilities to the looks you can create with it! 


Imagination - A lilac highlight shade.
Fan Club - A pink highlight/blush shade. 
Pioneer - A bronze shade.


I really adore this little highlight palette! Each shade is pigmented and beautiful and I love how combining them together for a lovely peachy glow! I also love how universal this palette is and how it works for all skin tones! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall, I'm super happy with the Endless Possibilities and Dream Glow palette! I honestly have no complaints and I had so much fun trying out the palette and pairing the Dream Glow palette to create on all Barbie beat on my face! I would definitely recommend you try out this fun limited edition collection for yourself before its gone! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment