Thursday, September 12, 2019

September 2019 Birchbox Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm super excited to share what I received this month from Birchbox! Birchbox is a beauty subscription that gives you up to 5-6 beauty, hair care, and skin care products for only $15 a month! This month Birchbox is celebrating their customers with their theme of Join The Party: This month is all about celebrating you.

This month I received

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I've had the pleasure of trying this product before from my Boxycharm subscription. I really do like this product and will spray it in my curls to add extra volume! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Using micellar technology this product is extra affective in cleaning away makeup and oil, cleansing the skin and purifying the skin as well. I've been using this product every night to clean my face after removing my makeup and I really do see that it helps wipe away dirt and oil that my makeup remover wipes might have missed. I also love how this product is gentle on the skin and has no order. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Here is the Juicy Tubes Lip Gloss from Lancôme in shade Simmer. This is my first time trying a lip product from Lancôme and I gotta say this lipgloss was no different than most lipglosses that I've tried. This gloss was comfortable to wear and wasn't overly sticky and I did like the peachy, nude shade.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Here is the Kiehl's and COOLA samples! I've had the pleasure of trying the Kiehl's daily moisturizer cream and I love how it adds extra moisture to my skin leaving me feel hydrated! I adore the COOLA Dawn Patrol primer! The primer is a silicone primer that also doubles as sun screen with SPF 30! I love how it provides my skin with a smooth base and also has a faint scent of cucumbers! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



And last but not least Benefit's They're Real! Mascara! I love this mascara so much and how it lengthens my lashes while adding volume and curl to them! The brush never seems to miss a lash and I never have any smudging or fall out issues. 


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


Birchbox also threw in a makeup bag and a cute sticker sheet as an added bonus! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I really adored this month's box and the added bonuses to it! Really made me feel appreciated as a customer and reminds me why I like to share my thoughts and review on this beauty subscription. Hopefully next month's box is fun and interesting since it'll be October! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
Image result for decogal pixels

No comments:

Post a Comment