Monday, September 23, 2019

September 2019 ipsy Glam Bag Plus Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm FINALLY getting around to posting my review of my September ipsy Glam Bag Plus! I've been busy with saving money, moving out, and starting a new adventure but I promise I'm still gonna try to push out the monthly reviews! I'm hoping that next month I can review the Glam Bag Ultimate which while have both full sized and sample sized beauty products! This month's theme is Find Your Light.

This month I received: 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡




♡ First product I'm excited to share is the Berlin Underground palette from Nomad Cosmetics! 
This palette was inspired by the rebellious underground culture of Berlin before and after the wall and seems perfect for every day on the go and fun night out looks! This palette comes with a mix of mattes, shimmery metallics, and duo chrome shadows and is also vegan and cruelty free. 


Kreuzburg - A duo chrome ice yellow shade.
SO36 - A satin smokey olive shade. 
The Wall - A shimmery cement grey shade. 
East Side Gallery - A satin cool silver shade.
Tekkno - A shimmery bronze shade. 
NDW - A soft matte punk green shade.
Helden - A shimmery mustard yellow shade.
Poor But Sexy - A shimmery golden rod shade. 
Tacheles - A soft matte burnt orange shade. 
Loveparade - A satin purple haze shade. 
Deutschpunk - A metallic snake skin shade. 
Chaostage - A satin golden brass shade. 
♡ Oranienstraße - A matte oxidized iron shade. 
Hansa - A shimmery bronze copper shade. 
Klubnacht - A shimmery distressed black shade. 


♡ Here are the swatches of the palette! I honestly have no complaints on any of the eyeshadows of this palette. The mattes were super buttery and easy to blend out and I used my finger to add the metallics to my lid and they applied with no problem as well. I feel like the only shade that I wish had more payoff is NDW since its such a pretty, rebellious green, but other than that I'll definitely keep trying out this palette.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ Here is another mask from APTO skincare that I was happy to try out! This pomegranate mask is for all skin types and has lots of antioxidants that are supposed to help the skins ability to repair itself. This mask is also supposed to help with redness, inflammation, and damage received from skin and also supposed to give your skin a brighter complexion. This mask is very soothing on the skin and I left it on my skin for about 5-10 minutes per the instructions and washed out off when I took a shower. I haven't used it much to see a big difference in my skin yet but I'm definitely going to keep using this product since my skin has redness and an uneven skin tone. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I really like this translucent face powder from Ciaté London! This powder is finely-milled, for all skin types, lightweight, and odorless and supposed to not cake-up or ruin your makeup. This powder felt light on my skin and only really creased in my smile lines (but to be fair EVERY powder I've tried creases in my smile lines) and doesn't show up in flash photography. 


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡




This lipstick from Illamasqua is from their Antimatter line in the shade Solar which is a nice warm tone shade. This lipstick is a semi-matte, semi-satin lipstick that is both creamy and full coverage. When trying this lipstick I noticed it was nice and soft on the lips but was mainly creamy with hardly any matte qualities. 


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡




♡ And last but not least here is the OFRA x Madison Miller Squad palette! This palette comes with two highlighters and one blush shade and is perfect for on the go! These highlighters and blush are smooth and easy to use and blend and you can also use them as eyeshadow! 


Highlighter 1 -  A champagne rose gold shade. 
Sweet Talk Blush - A dusty pink nude rose shade. 
Highlighter 2 - An icy rose shade. 

Here are the swatches! I love the pink look the blush gives my cheeks and the highlighter is super pigmented just like I would expect from OFRA. I feel like this palette's cool tones will be perfect for winter and fall and I'll definitely use it more! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with what I received this month from ipsy! I feel like the only item I didn't care for that much was Solar lipstick from Illamasqua and I'll probably try to give it to a friend! I really cant wait for next month's Glam Bag Ultimate and see all of the products I get! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter  

No comments:

Post a Comment