Thursday, September 26, 2019

September 2019 BOXYCHARM Boxyluxe Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm so thrilled to share my thoughts on what I received this month in my BoxyLuxe! If you sign up for BoxyLuxe you get additional full sized products and other fun stuff for only $28.99 every three months (I mean who doesn't love getting more stuff in their beauty subscriptions!) This month's BoxyCharm theme is All Access.

This month I received




♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 



I'm excited to start off with the Glow Recipe Pineapple Bright Serum! This brightening serum has real, pure pineapple juice (most potent sources of vitamin C) and is supposed to brighten the skin for a smooth, glassy look. This serum also has Ascorbic acid that helps combat acne scars, dark spots and hyper-pigmentation in the skin. I've been adding this product to skin every morning as part of my skin care routine and it leave my skin feeling smooth and I love the warm scent of pineapples from this product. I would definitely say that a little goes a long way with this product because one day I added a bit too much to my skin and my face ended up feeling oily but it eventually absorbed into the skin.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡




This Clay Play Face Shaping palette Vol.1 from Tarte is the perfect all-in-palette that you can take on the go! You mainly get mattes in the palette and three conturing shades.



 Personally for me, this palette doesn't scream at me to use it often and I probably won't reach for it often. This palette is fairly easy to use since I had no issues with making a matte, neutral look with the eyeshadows, but I did have a heard time blending out the conture shade Terracotta. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I LOVE this hydrating hair balm from IGK! I apply this balm to my damp hair and blow-dry it out, and it leaves my hair feeling soft and frizz free throughout the day! This product has definitely become a part of my daily routine.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I may have oily skin but I still like to make sure my skin is taken care of and moisturized. This sleeping mask from Dr.Brandt is supposed to restore hydration, balances the skin's natural flora, and and locks moisture in to reduce redness and irritation. I apply this mask at night and I wake up with my skin feeling soft and looking moisturized! I also love this product since its fragrance free and gentle on the skin.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I've had the pleasure of trying liquid lipsticks from Stila so I was happy to try out one of their Shimmer Stay All Day liquid lipsticks! I received the shade Patina Shimmer which is a shimmery dusty rose shade. The formula feels light and soft and has a bit of shimmer to it! I would prefer their mattes any day but it was definitely fun to try out such a pretty shade.



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



This eyeliner from Hank & Henry is amazing! The formula is vegan and has a satin/matte finish. I love that this eyeliner doesn't bleed or transfer and is so long wearing that it lasts me all eight hours of when I'm at work! I just love how it glides on effortlessly giving me that ability to create a perfect wing.



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 



This mani pedi sponge set is such a cute idea! The sponges have an exfoliating side to them thats supposed to help leave your hands and feet feeling clean and exfoliated and I love the scent of these sponges and they're the perfect size for traveling! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


♡ Clean Skin Club - Water Bottle Infuser ♡

And last but not least here is the Curling Iron and Water Bottle infuser that I received in my BoxyLuxe! I haven't had the chance to try the water bottle yet but I'm super excited to start cleansing my body with cucumber water! I've been wanting a curling iron for a while so I was super excited to receive one this month in my box! It's pretty much like any other basic curling iron and did a good job giving my hair smooth waves!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall, I'm pretty happy with what I received this month in my box! I love the eyeliner and pineapple serum and I'm super excited to try my new water bottle infuser! The only dud for me was the Tarte palette and I'll probably just end up giving it to a friend that'll probably use it more than I will. I'm so excited to see what I get in next month's BoxyCharm since it'll be spooky season!!!

♡ BOXYCHARM - Monthly Beauty and Makeup Box Subscription ♡

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter  
Image result for gyaru pixel

No comments:

Post a Comment