Sunday, September 29, 2019

September 2019 Sephora PLAY! Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! Better late than ever but I'm glad to share what I  received this month in my Sephora PLAY! subscription box! Sephora PLAY is Sephora's own monthly beauty box subscription that retails for only $10 and you get 5-6 Sephora favorite beauty samples and you even get 50 bonus beauty insider points! This month's theme is Must-See Beauty.

This month I received

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I always love receiving Briogeo samples and I've had the pleasure to try their Deep Conditioning mask! This product is for all hair types and supposed to restore moisture, creates vibrancy, and helps prevent future damage! This product always leaves my hair looking smooth and feeling soft and I love the scent! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



This is my first time trying something First Aid Beauty and I gotta say that I do enjoy this all-matte primer that is supposed to minimize pores for a smooth, flawless look. This primer is for normal, combination, and oily skin and feels light weight on the skin and really does help with minimizing my pores! It also has salicylic acid to help brighten the skin and improve texture.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I love applying this finishing powder from Makeup Forever after finishing up my foundation and setting powder! I love the matte finish and how it helps minimize pores and fine lines. Also this powder is for all skin tones and you just need a little bit to give your skin that additional blur. I just wish this product sample was a little bit bigger but thats just me.


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I believe this is my first time trying Youth To The People products and my first time actually hearing of this brand. This Hyaluronic Acid moisturizer is for normal, sensitive, oil, and combination skin and is supposed to help moisturize the skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and help with loss of skin's firmness and elasticity. This moisturizer doesn't have a strong scent and I love the light weight formula. I apply this to my skin before putting on my makeup and it lives my skin feeling hydrated and soft. I hope I get to try more from this brand in the future!


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I really adore this multitasking balm that you can use on the eyes, cheeks, and lips! The shade I received is Poppy Girl which is vivid coral in a satin finish! I love the bright tint this Nudies gave my lips and how light it felt. I haven't tried this on my cheeks yet but we'll how that turns out.



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ I used to didn't like perfume samples but nowadays they have grown on me. This parfum from Giorgio Armani is floral fragrance with a fruity floral scent and has key notes of Blackcurrant, Rose de Mai, Musk. It's a really a fancy, attractive scent that reminds me of spring

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall, I'm pretty happy with this month's box and getting to try some samples from brands that I hadn't even heard of! I hope Sephora has a fun box planned for spooky season (October!) 



Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment