Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Sugary Cosmetics - Pineapple & Pineapple Glow Palettes Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm so happy to finally get this review out of the Pineapple and Pineapple Glow palettes from Sugary Cosmetics! I'm really trying my best to catch up! Sugary Cosmetic is a new up and coming indie brand that also came out with a Donut palette that I reviewed not too long ago. The Pineapple collection features an eyeshadow palette, highlighter palette, and a cute pineapple shaped makeup brush cleaning mat. Both palettes are cruelty-free and comes with a mirror!


Here is the inside of the Pineapple eyeshadow palette! This fun palette comes with eight matte shades, eight shimmery shades, and five pressed glitters. 



Here is the swatches of the eyeshadows. Sadly some of the mattes were not as pigmented as I hope they would be especially the bright pink-purple shade, but they were fairly easy to work with and blend. The shimmers seemed average to me and I had no issues applying them with my finger or with packer brush. 


Here is the glitters! You don't necessarily need glitter glue for these pressed glitters but I would recommend glitter glue if you're going to be wearing these all day for an event or special occasion.  


Here is the Pineapple Glow Highlight palette! This palette comes with four beautiful and bright highlight shades that give your a cheeks a bright glow. Sugary Cosmetics is currently working on a second Pineapple highlight palette to offer more shades. 



Here is the swatches! Each shade is pigmented and bright and felt very creamy. My favorite shades are Fine-apple and Tropic like its hot. I also was able to use the highlights to brighten my inner corners and complete my looks when using the Pineapple palette. 

Overall, I feel very iffy about the Pineapple palette. The mattes could've been better and the shimmers are okay, but could be better in my opinion. If you're going to get these palettes I would definitely recommend you try the Pineapple Glow highlight palette. Even though the Pineapple eyeshadow palette was a bust for me I'm still happy about the Pineapple highlight palette and excited to see what Sugary Cosmetics comes out with next. 



image

No comments:

Post a Comment