Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Lime Crime - Venus Immortalis Eyeshadow Palette Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm excited and sad to review the final Lime Crime Venus palette, Immortalis
I thought this dark palette would be the perfect smokey palette to kick off my October reviews! This immortal Venus palette retails for $38 and is vegan and cruelty free. Also, she glows in the dark!!


Here is the inside of the palette! I love the dark packaging of this palette and the cool tone, smokey shades. This palette comes with matte, foil, shimmers, and sheer shimmery shades and a mirror so you can take it on the go.


Unseen - A matte black shade. 
Echo - A gunmetal silver foil shade. 
Moth - A shimmery gray with a baby pink shift.
Marble - A sheer shimmer white shade.
Unveil - A matte black-brown shade.
Ash - A matte slate gray shade. 
Hail - A light silver foil shade. 
Cameo - A matte cool cream shade. 


And here are the swatches! Each shade swatched fairly well, especially the foil shades. The matte shades blended fairly well on the eyes and I had no issues creating a cool toned look blending out Ash on my lid, then applying Hail and Echo on the base of my lid using my finger, then applying Unseen to add dimension, and then applying Marble on the inner corner of my eye. 
Overall, I really adore this palette and it makes me sad that this is the last of the Venus palette collection. This palette is so perfect for Halloween and Fall so if you're looking for a cool toned smokey palette I would definitely recommend this palette! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

1 comment:

  1. Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder is a personified statement which if ever makes you doubtful then need not to worry and panic.Fair and White Cream Transform yourself and switch from striking appearance to subtle glaze, from a formal radiance to vintage lustre with wide variety of Beauty and Personal care products available.

    ReplyDelete