Saturday, October 5, 2019

Wet N Wild - The 40 Palette Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm super excited to share my thoughts on the first ever 40 pan palette from Wet N Wild! This is a limited edition palette was released for Wet N Wild's 40th anniversary and best of all it retails for only $19.99! I feel like this palette is perfect for Fall and also could be helpful for Halloween this year. This palette is also cruelty free! 


Here is the inside of the palette! This palette is a big palette and doesn't come with a mirror on the inside but I LOVE the packaging artwork on the front of the palette. You get a range of mattes and shimmers in this beautiful palette! 


Sadly none of the shades have individual names to go with them.




Those warm tones are stunning! ^^^



Here all the swatches! I have to say that I'm actually super impressed with the quality of the shades in this palette! In the past I've noticed that some Wet N Wild eyeshadows weren't my favorite to play with but this palette has been so much fun! I've made a variety of looks using the red, blues, greens, pinks, and purples! There is also plenty of other shades that can help blend and marry everything thing together. The matte shades were no problem to blend and I was also able to use apply the shimmers using my finger! You can also wet your brush for high impact color pay off you prefer! I just love how you can come up with so many different looks with this palette and you definitely cant beat the price! I would definitely recommend this palette if you're looking for a large palette with all sorts of colors!


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment