Sunday, October 20, 2019

October 2019 BOXYCHARM Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm excited to share my bewitching October 2019 box! BoxyCharm is a monthly beauty subscription where you receive 5-6 full sized makeup items for only $21/month! You can also pay $28 every three months for BoxyCharm BoxyLuxe where you get more full sized products in your box! This month's theme is After Dark.

This Month I Received:

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡




I cant believe I received a Dose of Colors matte eyeshadow palette in this month's box! This eyeshadow palette is called Marvelous Mauves and comes with five beautiful cool toned matte shades. 


♡ Fluffy - A matte milky pale pink shade. 
♡ Rosy - A matte light rosy pink shade. 
♡ Wishy Washy - A matte dusty mauve shade. 
♡ Spaced Out - A matte muted berry mauve shade. 
♡ Wine Stain - A matte blackberry shade. 


The eye shadows in this palette are very pigmented and buttery smooth and just as easy to work with. I was able to make a simple smokey eye look with each shade in this palette. I feel like this palette is perfect for autumn and winter with its beautiful cool tones. I'm so happy I received this palette in my box!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



This priming skin balm from Touch in Sol is supposed to moisturize, prime, and give your skin a glow effect. When used on my skin the product seemed to melt into my skin, gave my skin a healthy glow, and held up nicely as a layer of primer on my skin after I applied my makeup. 


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



This is my first time trying out a plumping gloss from Iconic London. The shade I received was Love Struck which is a mid pink color. The gloss wasn't overly sticky and gave my lips a slight tingly since this gloss is supposed to give off the plump effect but was comfortable to wear. 



I love the glossy light pink look this gloss gives my lips!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Here is the liquid highlighter from Tarte cosmetics! The opalescent shade of highlighter I received gives the skin a healthy, dewy glow. When applied it didn't mess with my foundation and powder and I loved adding more highlighter on top of the liquid highlighter to create a blinding look! 


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 



And last but least here is the cute light blue eyeliner pencil from Luna by Luna! The eyeliner pencil I received is Astroid which is a light blue color. I used this pencil on my water line to brighten my eyes and give the appearance of bigger looking eyes and it glided on with no problem and was extremely pigmented.



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall, I'm pretty happy with this month's products from BoxyCharm! I enjoyed using every product and had no complaints or dissatisfaction since each product has been useful to me so far. I'm also surprised toward myself about loving the pencil eyeliner since I'm not the biggest fan of pencil liners. I can't wait to see November's box since I put myself on the waitlist of BoxyCharm's new subscription option that offers more products each month for only $35. 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter  
image

No comments:

Post a Comment