Thursday, October 17, 2019

October 2019 Yes, Oh Yas! Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm super excited to share my first October subscription review starting off with my Yes, Oh Yas products! Yes, Oh Yas is an up-and-coming monthly makeup subscription that is only $14.99 plus shipping and you get 3-7 full sized beauty products! This month's bag was dedicated to Breast Cancer awareness since October is breast cancer awareness month.

This month I received:

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 



First up is this sample size of Mad-skincare daily moisturizer. This is my first time hearing of this skincare brand so I was interested in trying this product. This transforming moisturizer is supposed to  help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and maintain healthy skin for long lasting results. I've been applying this moisturizer daily around my face and neck and I love how it soaks into my skin quick not leaving my face overly wet. I hope to try more products from this brand in the future and see them featured more in other beauty subscriptions.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



OMG! I didn't know there was blemish patches to help get rid of stubborn pimples! You can literally just place these patches on a stubborn pimple over night or up to 12 hours and its supposed to absorb oil, aids in the healing process of acne, breaks down sebum and help with cell turnover. I don't have any breakouts at the moments but once I do I will definitely be trying these out. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Here is some beautiful cosmetic glitter from Bellapierre in the golden shade called Bling Bling. This glitter can be used in multiple ways like on the body, hair, lips, and eyes. I would recommend using glitter glue when applying this loose glitter on your eyes. I love the golden shine and I cant wait to try this on my eyes for a special occasion!


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Here is the paraben free lipstick from Sorme. This lipstick moisturizes the lip and applies easily enough. I noticed that this lipstick is like a tainted lip balm when applied. I like the product but I will more than likely give it to a family member or friend. 


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡




And last but not least here is the Miracle Eyeshadow palette from Glamlite! This palette is a tribute to all the brave women in the world that have been affected but breast cancer. Glamlite also donates 10% of the proceeds to help fund Breast Cancer research. This palette comes with seven matte shades and five shimmery foil shades and is also vegan and cruelty free. 



Here are the swatches! The eyeshadows in the palette are highly rich and pigmented! I was able to make a cute look using the matte shade Fearless blended out on my crease, with Rosa blended in to marry the shades together and then placed Amor and Beautylicious on the base of my lid, added a little bit of treasure to deepen the crease, and then applied Angelic in my inner corner to finish off my look. I was completely blown away by the preformance of the shades in this eyeshadow palette and I would definitely recommend anyone to purchase this palette since it's for such a good cause.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with this month's products from Yes, Oh Yas! I think the only thing I wasn't crazy about was the Sorme lipstick but I'm sure I can gift it someone who could enjoy it more than I could. Also PLEASE grab a Miracle eyeshadow palette for yourself to support Breast Cancer awareness and research!

♡ Yes Oh, Yas ♡

Also check out my discount code to get money off your first month! 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment