Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Colourpop - Smoke Show Shadow Palette Review ♡


Hello again makeup lovers! I'm excited to finally review the chromatic Smoke Show eyeshadow palette from Colourpop Cosmetics! This palette is every smokey eye lovers dream come true! And it retails for $12 but is currently on sale for Black Friday for only $8.40


♡ Here is the palette! This palette comes with three metallics and six matte shades that are perfect for creating the most glam smokey eye look. 


Young Love - A white matte shade. 
Smokin! - A true charcoal with silver metallic shade. 
Stone Face - A light grey matte shade. 
Slated - A charcoal grey matte shade.
Star Struck - A true silver metallic shade. 
Ignite - A matte blue grey with gold pearls.
Let's Do It - A deep black matte shade. 
Full Metal - A deep gun metal metallic shade. 
Night Dream - A matte black with pink, gold, and silver sparkles.


And here is the swatches! I love how both the mattes and metallics are equally pigmented! I had a fun and simple time creating a cool toned grey and silver look with this palette blending out Slated all over my lid, using Stone Face as a transition shade with Slated, spreading out Star Struck on my lid with my finger, deepening the crease with Let's Do It and using Young Love to highlight my inner corner. The mattes are fairly easy enough to blend out and I should also mention that the matte shades do have a bit of kick back if that matters to you.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

 Overall, I definitely think this a perfect, affordable smokey eyeshadow palette thats only $12 and is perfect for any dark, grey look! I think this also a perfect affordable alternative if you were wanting to buy the Lime Crime Venus Immortalis palette.

♡ Smoke Show Gray Eyeshadow Palette - ColourPop ♡

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment