Tuesday, November 26, 2019

November 2019 ipsy Ultimate Glam Bag Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm excited to share what I received in my ipsy Glam Bag Ultimate this month! For only $50/monthly you can receive up to 8 full sized products and 4 deluxe sized products in your monthly box! I chose the Glam Bag Ultimate option only because I want more products each month to review for you guys but if you're not signed up with ipsy and is interested you can always be on their normal Glam Bag option which is $12 or Glam Bag Plus for $25/monthly! 

This Month I Received

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



First to be review is the stem cellular booster serum from Juice Beauty! This serum is ideal for all skin types thats packed with fruit stem cells and vitamin C to help boost and enhance skin tone and texture and help reduce wrinkles. I love how this product also hydrates my skin and melts into the skin. 


I can't believe that this product is skin oil since it feels so lightweight with no heaviness. I love how this oil just melts into the skin leaving it feeling fresh and hydrated with no greasiness and its suitable for my oil acne-prone skin. 


I have enjoyed placing this skincare product on my face at night to help soothe and moisturize my skin. This product quickly absorbs into the skin and doesn't get all over my pillow at night and when I wake up my skin feels soft! 



♡ When I first saw this polish I thought something was wrong with the way the cap was dented BUT its actually designed to look that way! The shade I received is Bite Your Kiss which is a beautiful deep plum shade which is perfect for winter! I haven't had a chance to try this polish just yet but I cant wait  to try out such a beautiful shade.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ This is probably this softest and fluffiest contour brush I have ever tried. It does a pretty okay job applying a soft touch of bronzer onto the cheeks but you do need to pack on bronzer/contour product of you're using this brush for a chiseled looked and not just a sweep of color. 


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ I cannot believe I received a whole brow kit this month! This brow kit comes with a brown defining mechanical pencil, brow duo pencil that has a concealer end and highlighting end, brow gel, and a smudging brush to help blend out the brow pencil. I love this kit and how beginner friendly it is to get my brows in perfect shape to start my day! Literally everything you would need is in this kit. The brow mechanical pencil is also a universal shade that goes with in any skin/hair color type. I also love how the brow duo pencil comes with a concealer end that you can use to define and shape the brows and also conceal any redness and dark under eyes! 



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ I was super excited to try this cream contour from Trèstique especially since it came with a brush to help blend it out! I like how simple this product is to use by just placing it in the places you want to contour and it blends out with ease with the brush since the product is so creamy. And you can take this product on the go without worrying about the cap coming off since it is magnetic and stays put! 



♡ The brush on the end was dense and super soft! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ I'm not super into receiving lotions but I didn't mind trying this lotion sample out especially since the scent is light enough to work as a perfume. The scent is a nice sandalwood-bergamot scent that reminds me of late summer. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ This is my first time trying the high beam highlighter from Benefit Cosmetics and I was not disappointed. This highlighter is a satiny pink shade that adds a beautiful dewy glow and it doesn't ruin or move the base of my makeup when applied and is long lasting. You can also mix this liquid highlighter with your favorite foundation for a dewy glow look!


The Pout in Point lip liner is truly amazing! This matte, long-wearing lip liner can withstand any meal or drink is perfect alone, paired with your favorite lippie, or under your favorite gloss. The triangle shape tip made it easy to apply the rosy deep brown shade is perfect for the holidays!



♡ Just look at that pinky glow!



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ Lord knows my hair needs all the love it can get especially my scalp since I wash my hair everyday. I have oily hair but this leave in treatment didn't exaggerate or make my hair/scalp any more oily and actually left my hair feeling soft. The peppermint and chamomile in this treatment helps calms and soothes the scalp and is a good addition to add to your self care routine. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡




♡ I'm so happy I got to choose this cute and colorful Violet Voss palette this month! You get a cute mix of bright colors reminiscent of summer and cool toned shades that are perfect for Christmas. There is a good mix of mattes, shimmery sheers, metallics, and foil shades. I also love how this palette is small and cute and perfect for taking on the go! 



Here is the swatches! The shades are fairly pigmented especially the shimmers and metallics. The matte shades were simple to blend out together and I was able to apply the shimmers/metallics with my fingers to make them pop more on the eye but you can also wet a brush to get that ultimate color payoff. I also really appreciate how you get a flesh tone shade perfect as a base shade.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with this glam bag. I do feel like I could've done without some skincare products, the nail polish, and the lotion sample but I never mind giving them a try or giving them away to friends/family that might enjoy them more than I will. I do hope for next month I get less skincare and more makeup like eyeshadow, blushes, highlighters, etc. 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter  
image

No comments:

Post a Comment