Friday, November 29, 2019

November 2019 Yes Oh Yas! Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I am happy to share my thoughts on what I received this month from Yes, Oh Yas! Yes, Oh Yas is an up-and-coming monthly makeup subscription that is only $14.99 plus shipping and you get 3-7 full sized beauty products. 

This Month I Received

 ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 



First off is the Illuminati Pink Sponge! This sponge is pretty dense but soft and puffs up super big when wet. Sadly I wasn't very impressed with this sponge since it didn't blend out my foundation as well as a regular Beauty Blender and I think I'll just use it for applying on powder for baking.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ This is a very cute eyeshadow palette from Bellápierre. This palette comes with nine shimmery shades and three matte shades but doesn't come with a mirror but it's still a fairly sized enough palette to take traveling with you. This palette currently retails for $22.50.


 Beige - A shimmery soft rose gold shade.
 Starry Night - A shimmery rich navy shade.
♡ Reluctance - A shimmery golden olive shade.
 Cadence - A shimmery medium teal shade.
 Oblivious - A shimmery goldenrod shade.
♡ Storm - shimmery dark grey shade.
♡ Cocoa - A shimmery rosy brown shade.
♡ Diligence - A rich shimmery brown shade.
 Antiqa - A shimmery ashy brownish purple shade.
♡ Taupe - A matte sandy brown shade.
 Cinder - A matte deep grey shade.
 Mulberry - A matte rich mauve shade.


♡ Here is the swatches! My favorite shades are Reluctance, Oblivious and Cocoa. I was able to make a pretty jeweled tone look by applying Oblivious and Reluctance on my lid using my ring finger, then finishing off my look with Beige as an inner corner highlight and they did not crease even after eight hours of wear. All three matte shades were easy to work with and blend out, with Taupe being the perfect base shade, and I feel like you can either wet your brush or use creamy eyeshadow base to make the jewel shades really pop! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ This is a very cute, small, and soft kabuki brush! This brush is perfect for applying mineral foundation and powder and I was able to apply my loose powder with ease. This is a cruelty-free brush, and is made of 100% synthetic fibers that will not shed during makeup application.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ I absolutely adore this eyeshadow single from Nomad Cosmetics. This eyeshadow formula is infused with papaya seed oil to help nourish the skin and keep the color looking vibrant and fresh. This eyeshadow is also vegan and cruelty free.


La PlayaA golden shimmer shade that reflects the sandy beaches of Playas Del Este.


I love how vibrant and shimmery this shade is! These shade is perfect for an inner corner highlight and I even used it as a highlight for my cheeks and brow bone.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



And last but not least here is the deep violet eyeliner from Bodyography! I've actually received this product before and have tried it and I fairly like it. This liner is easy to smudge out and is super smooth due it being infused with coconut oil. 



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall, I enjoyed this month's products from Yes, Oh Yas! I was really happy to receive eyeshadows and some makeup tools. I wasn't crazy over the eyeliner only due to having received it before but maybe I clean it and can give it to someone who would like to try it out for themselves. Cant wait to see what the last month of year products will be! 

♡ Yes Oh, Yas ♡

Also check out my discount code to get money off your first month! 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment