Sunday, November 24, 2019

November 2019 Birchbox Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I've been so caught up in playing Pokemon Sword that I almost forgot to update my blog! I'm excited to share my November Birchbox that I picked out of the list of curated boxes. Birchbox is a beauty subscription that gives you up to 5-6 beauty, hair care, and skin care products for only $15 a month! This month's theme is Make Yourself At Home

This Month I Received

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I just adore Avene and their micellar makeup remover cleanser. This product helps with removing any makeup and impurities I missed with my initial makeup remover while leaving my skin feeling soft and moisturized. 


I am so grateful that I got to try this product from Lancôme! This creamy cleanser turns into a rich foam that melts away makeup and dissolves excess oil on this skin leaving my skin looking soft and feeling super clean! I've been using this product every day after removing my makeup and I'm going to be so sad when it runs out.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ This is my first time hearing of TLW and their lets get naked frizz fighter product. When I first handled this product I was bit intimidated due to how thick and goopy it felt but I was able to blow dry it out of my damp hair with ease and it left my hair feeling smooth. I loved the scent of the product that reminded me of peach sour gummy candy. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ I absolutely LOVE this product! This Korean beauty face peel actually exfoilates dead skin cells on the skin leaving your complexion looking bright and skin feeling smooth. I also love that helps rebalance my natural skin moisture. I also think its fun to remove and exfoliate the did skin from my face! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 




Here is the cute and small strobing pencil from Lord & Berry! This cute travel sized highlight pencil is perfect for highlighting the inner corners of the eyes and other precise areas. I like the shimmery gold color of this highlighter and I like how you can either give yourself a subtle glowy look or a dramatic blinding glow! 


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



And last but not least here is the Rouge Gourmand lipstick! This cute travel sized lipstick is from Lise Watier which is a brand I haven't head of before. This lipstick formula softens the lips while also removing fine lines and wrinkles and also subtle and creamy. I liked this lipstick and the soft, subtle look it gives while also moisturizing my lips as well. For best results I would also recommend exfoliating your lips with a lip scrub before applying. This I received is in the color Champagne which a soft and sheer champagne shade.


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with the curated box I received this month! I think the only products I didn't care for much was the lipstick and the strobing pencil but I'll probably just keep the strobe pencil for highlighting the inner corners of my eyes and give the lipstick to my mom since she loves soft, champagne shades. I cant wait to see what I can choose from for next month's box!


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

Image result for souzai pixels

No comments:

Post a Comment