Thursday, November 14, 2019

November 2019 BOXYCHARM Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm excited to share the first subscription review for the month of November! BoxyCharm is a monthly beauty subscription where you receive 5-6 full sized makeup items for only $21/month! You can also pay $28 every three months for BoxyCharm BoxyLuxe where you get more full sized products in your box! This month's theme is Stellar.

This month I received:

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ I cannot believe this dew serum is $90 and was in my box! This is my first time hearing of the skincare brand Kypris so I was excited to try such an expensive product and it also comes with antioxidants, nurturing amino acids, and an array of soothing botanicals. When applied to clean skin this product did leave my skin feeling hydrated and dewy and lucky for me it hasn't broken my skin out and I definitely want to get more use out of this product.


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡




I'm so excited to try Dominique Cosmetics eye shadows for the first time! This palette was smaller version of the Celestial Storm palette was made for Boxycharm subscribers and comes with eight shades from the Celestial Storm palette and this palette includes four matte shades and four shimmery shades and a mirror so you can take this cosmic palette on the go!


Eternal Light - A shimmery champagne silver shade. 
Fireball - A shimmery red/orange shade. 
Black Matter - A black shimmery with magenta flecks. 
Zero Gravity - A shimmery grey/purple shade.
Lucid Dream - A bright magenta matte shade. 
Storm Dust - A matte brick red shade.
Lunar Eclipse - A matte orange shade.
Mystic Ice - A bright teal matte shade.


♡ And here is the swatches! I just love how vibrant each shade is, especially the matte shades! I was able to make a look using Mystic Ice on the base of my lid, blending out Lucid Dream in my crease and when Mystic Ice and Lucid Dream blended together they made a beautiful subtle purple shade and then used Eternal Light as a shimmery topper shade and inner corner highlight. I noticed that Mystic Ice could need a little bit of layering on if you really want it to pop but the matte shades like Storm Dust and Lunar Eclipse blended out nice and I was able to add the shimmers using my finger. I love that you can make a bright look or a soft, warm neutral look with this palette. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I enjoyed trying these cute masks due to them just only covering the eyes instead of the whole face.  They didn't feel any different than any other mask I've tried, they left my face feeling hydrated and I patted in the product to let my skin soak it in.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 



 This is Boxycharm's first-ever set of makeup brushes! This brush set has their logo and are multipurpose that can used for applying or blending to product on your face and they're super soft! I love using the bigger brush to contour and blend out my bronzer and the small brush to apply highlighter.


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ Oh I love trying out Dose of Colors liquid lipsticks. The lipstick apply creamy but after a few minutes it dries down completely matte. I received the shade Charm which is bewitching deep burgundy red and is perfect for fall winter time! I love how comfortable the matte formula is and how its not overly drying and comfortable to wear even in cold, dry weather.



Very pigmented and opaque with just 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ And last but not least here is a surprise sample that came in my box! This is my first time ever trying concealer from Pretty Vulgar and I'm actually impressed with the formula and how smoothly it blending out on my skin. I might consider buying the product to try it out further. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall, I'm pretty happy with this months box! I enjoyed trying everything even though I didn't care much for the eye masks that much. I was mainly happy to try out Dominique's shadows and I'm still grateful that I got such an expensive skin care product to try out!


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter  
Image result for gyaru decogal pixels

1 comment: