Thursday, November 7, 2019

Urban Decay - Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! It's been awhile since I've tried anything new from Urban Decay and I'm super excited to share my little review of the Naked Honey eyeshadow palette! This eyeshadow palette has beautiful golden neutral and classic gold shades perfect for the upcoming holidays. This palette currently retails for $49 and you can buy it on Urban Decays website or at Sephora.com and/or Ulta.com.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


Here is the inside of the palette! This palette comes with one satin shade, six matte shades, four shimmery shades, and one intense metallic shade and a double ended eye brush that you can use to smudge and blend out and a mirror so you can take this beautiful palette on the go. 


Flyby - An ivory satin shade. 
Sweet - A neutral beige matte shade. 
Swarm - A soft mustard matte shade. 
Amber - A metallic shimmery copper shade. 
Keeper - A mustard brown matte shade. 
Golden - A rich gold shimmer shade.
Honey - An intense gold metallic shade. 
Queen - A golden brown shimmer shade. 
Hive - A warm matte brown shade. 
Drip - A warm reddish-brown matte shade. 
HBIC - A rosy bronze shimmer shade.
Sting - A deep warm brown matte shade.


♡ Here are the swatches! I just love the shimmery metallic gold shades! I was able to make a gold look blending out Sweet and Swarm in my crease, applying Honey over the base of my lid and Golden on outer corner of my base lid, deepened the crease with Sting to add dimension and finishing off the look with Flyby in my inner corner and brow bone. The matte shades were easy to blend out and I had no issues adding the metallic/shimmer shades with either my finger or a dense brush. When wearing Honey and Golden on my eye my boyfriend was amazed and said my eyes looked so golden and bright and was impressed by the pigment. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

♡ Overall, I'm super impressed and pleased with this palette! I love how you can make a beautiful neutral gold shade for the every day or for a fun night out on the town! Each shade is rich and pigmented and easy to work with as well. If you're for your go to neutral and gold eyeshadow palette then look no further cause I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow palette.


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment