Sunday, December 1, 2019

November 2019 Sephora PLAY! Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! Happy first of the month! I'm happy to share my final subscription review for the month of November. Sephora PLAY is Sephora's own monthly beauty box subscription that retails for only $10 and you get 5-6 Sephora favorite beauty samples and you even get 50 bonus beauty insider points! This month's theme is Beauty For Self-Care.

What I Received This Month

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



First off is the Watermelon Burst primer! This primer is super hydrating and leaves my skin feeling dewy and moisturized. I'm not sure if it's helped my makeup last longer throughout the day and I don't think this primer is recommended for oily skin but it's still great or hydration and moisturizing.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡




This is my first time trying Redness Recovery from Skinfix. This product is a creamy-gel, overnight mask with multiple concentrated actives that calms and reduces visible redness, and replenishes dehydrated skin and is for normal, dry, combination, and oily skin types. I've only had a chance to use this product for two nights and I haven't noticed thats it's taken care of the redness on certain areas of my face but I'll giving it try and I also noticed it doesn't have much of a scent if that matters.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I always love trying out Kiehl's skincare and this weightless water cream infused with concentrated calendula serum is perfect for my oily skin but also good for normal skin types as well. This lightweight skin serum helps with dryness, dullness, and uneven texture and my my skin definitely needs help with all those issues and really helps soothes my skin and hydrates. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



 I adore Diamond Glow Powders from Artist Couture and I'm glad I got to try out the shade Yasss! which is a iridescent light pink glow. Diamond Glow is a shimmering loose powder highlighter with highly reflective, iridescent pearls and is for all skin tones and I just love how pigmented they are! I love the cute, pink glow this shade added to my cheeks, brow bone and nose!



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Bright Crystal is a fresh, sensual blend of refreshing chilled yuzu and pomegranate mingled with soothing blossoms of peony, magnolia, and lotus flower, warmed with notes of musk and amber. I really enjoy this scent from Versace. I do wish it was a bit stronger but I still adore it.

Notes:
Iced Accord, Yuzu, Pomegranate, Peony, Magnolia, Lotus Flower, Acajou, Vegetal Amber, Musk.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



This conditioning hair mask leaves my hair feeling the softest its ever felt! This intense moisturizing treatment that nurtures curls without weighing them down and is for curly, wavy, and coily hair and helps hydrate, fights frizz, and minimizes damage, split ends, and breakage. I love this cream, all I do is leave this product in my hair for 3-5 minutes while in the shower after shampooing and rinse it out. I'm definitely thinking of buying the full sized product so I can keep my hair feeling soft and healthy!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall, I'm happy with the products I got to try from Sephora PLAY! this month! My favorites of course are the matcha conditioning mask and the artist couture diamond powder since those were the ones I was more excited to receive. Cant wait to see what the last month of the year has in store!


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment