Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Tarte Cosmetics - Fall Feels Palette & Remix Lip Gloss Set Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! Fall is in the air and I'm super excited to share the fun and cute Fall Feels collection from Tarte Cosmetics! This collection includes one eyeshadow palette, a lip gloss bundle, limited edition Lights, Camera, Action mascara in a cute yellow plaid packaging, and a limited edition chrome paint shadow pot. Today though I'm only going to be reviewing the eyeshadow palette and the lipglosses! You can buy each product separately or you can get the Fall Feels vault bundle that retails for $30 on Tarte's website! Also this collection is vegan and cruelty free.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ I'm so sorry that I forgot to take a picture of the outside of the palette to show off its cute hot pink plaid packaging! The outside of the palette is soft and the inside comes with a mirror so you can take it on the go. In the palette you get five metallic shades, two matte shades, and a full sized amazonian clay blush in a nude rose shade.

Fall Feels - A nude rose amazonian clay blush. 
Corn Maze - A shimmery metallic gold shade. 
Pumpkin Patch - A shimmery metallic orange copper shade. 
Apple Picking - A shimmery metallic golden red shade. 
Sippin' Cider - A shimmery metallic green shade with dark undertones. 
Tailgate - A shimmery metallic navy blue with dark undertones.
Homecoming - A matte cream shade. 
Hayride - A matte warm tan shade. 


Here are the swatches! I could not believe how pigmented the metallic shades first swatched! They all very pigmented and opaque. The matte shades swatched lightly as I expected but they felt so smooth and buttery. I had no issues blending the matte the shades on my eyes after applying them with primer  and I was able to apply the metallic shades on the base of my lids with either my finger or a dense brush. You can also either wet the brush or add a creme base to really make the metallic shades pop more if you wish. I love that I can either make a golden autumn inspired look or a dramatic smokey eye dark look using Sippin' Cider or Tailgate or also use them to darken the outer corner or creases of my lighter looks. I also love the Fall Feels blush since it applies so smoothly and you can build it up if needed to complete your looks. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ And here are the beautiful fall inspired lipgloss trio! These gleaming glosses help pull off any sweater weather look and are hydrating and not overly sticky on the lips. The glosses also have a faint scent that reminds you of cool autumn day. You can also wear these over your favorite lipsticks to add more flare and they compliment all skin tones.


Candy Apple - A sheer red gloss with pink/gold glitter.
Cinnamon - A sheer orangey nude gloss with pink/gold glitter.
Crème Brule - A sheer gold gloss with gold glitter.


♡ I think my favorite shade out of all three is Candy Apple since its such a cute red gloss and I love red! I love how comfortable these glosses feel on my lips and how they hydrate my lips as well. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall, I really enjoyed this collection and how perfect it is for fall. I would highly recommend that Fall Feels palette not only because of its performance but how it's only $25 and it comes with a full sized amazonian clay blush! I would say the lipglosses are optional unless you're looking for limited edition gorgeous shades that are perfect for fall! You can also find this collection for retail on Sephora.com and Ulta.com if you're wanting to build up points! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment