Monday, December 9, 2019

December 2019 Birchbox Review ♡


Hello beauty lovers! It's that most wonderful time of the year and I'm excited to share my December Birchbox review! Birchbox is a beauty subscription that gives you up to 5-6 beauty, hair care, and skin care products for only $15 a month! This month's box is not a curated box and the only item I picked was the blush. This month's theme is Reflections: Celebrate the year-end and look forward to a beautiful beginning.

This Month I Received
♡ Acure - Incredibly Clear Sheet Mask
♡ Briogeo - Be Gentle, Be Kind™ Matcha + Apple Replenishing Superfood Shampoo & Conditioner
♡ Marcelle - Xtension Plus Skyline Mascara
♡ Whal Myung - WM5™ Antioxidant Rejuvenating Serum
♡ Phase Zero - Blusher



First up is the Briogeo shampoo and conditioner duo! This hair duo is supposed to help hair become healthier with the help of matcha and apple and is also the sulfate-, paraben-, silicone-, and phthalate-free and smells fresh and amazing. The shampoo is tough on dirt, oil, and buildup while being gentle on strands while the conditioner helps hydrate and nourish leaving hair looking healthier. I really liked this hair duo and how it left my hair feeling super clean and I genuinely enjoyed the scent!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ This blush is super cute! I received the shade Cotton Candy that is a cute, silky light pink shade. The formula was very soft, applying smoothly onto the skin, and you can either wear it lightly or build it up for a more intense pink look. 



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ I really love this serum! This serum is super hydrating and absorbs immediately into the skin and has a somewhat tacky quality that helps with setting in my foundation and concealer. This serum gel matrix contains red ginseng and the five herb complex WM1897-P5 which deliver nutrients to the skin. There are also eleven types of vitamins that help restore the skin’s vitality and impart antioxidant benefits for dewy, healthy skin.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ My boyfriend has been breaking out due to stress at work so I decided he should try this face mask out instead of myself. This face mask contains BHA (beta hydroxy acid), cucumber, white willow, and licorice root and is for oily to combo and is supposed to help with breakouts and purify pores! A charcoal-infused fiber sheet delivers the potent elixir (which is also paraben-, sulfate-, phthalate-, and silicone-free), boosting its effectiveness and healing power. My boyfriend said it felt cool and hydrating to his skin and the next morning he stated his skin felt soothed and refreshed. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ And last but not least here is the cute little mascara sample! This mascara is clump-free while adding length and definition to even the shortest and finest lashes. The wand is super skinny and when applying to my lashes I have to keep applying until I get the desired look I want but it was clump free! I feel like this mascara is good for a subtle, natural lash look if you're not wanting a long lash and clumpy look. 


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall, I'm super happy with my December box! I'm glad I got a good mix of hair care, makeup, and skin care products to try and even my boyfriend got to benefit from it by trying the face mask! Cant wait to see what the new year has in store for Birchbox! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment