Friday, December 20, 2019

December 2019 ipsy Glam Bag Ultimate Review ♡


Happy Holidays makeup lovers! I'm happy to share my thoughts on what I received this month in my ipsy Ultimate Glam Bag! For only $50/monthly you can receive up to 8 full sized products and 4 deluxe sized products in your monthly box! I chose the Glam Bag Ultimate option only because I want more products each month to review for you guys but if you're not signed up with ipsy and is interested you can always be on their normal Glam Bag option which is $12 or Glam Bag Plus for $25/monthly! This month's theme is Shine On.

This Month I Received:




I cannot believe that I received a $200 product in this month's bag! This Cryo Hydra gel helps protects from environmental aggressors (like pollution) that lead to early signs of aging also while giving the skin a calming, cooling, and relaxing effect. I love how lightweight this product feels on the skin and I've been applying it every night and morning so hopefully it helps with my uneven complexion. 


♡ I havnt used many cleansing balms so I was happy to try this product out. This innovative formula goes through three phases when you apply: first it transforms from a balm to oil, then into a milky cleanser as it comes in contact with water. My makeup melted off and no mascara was left on my face after using this balm while in the shower. Best of all this balm hydrates the skin which is perfect for the winter time! 




My skin gets dull during the winter time and needs some extra love and this product from Skin&Co really helps out! This face product exfoliates, nourishes, and brightens the skin while also giving it a boost of hydration! I use this in the shower after wiping off my makeup and I love how exfoliated, soft and smooth my skin feels! 




This little bronzing duo is exclusive only to ipsters and super cute! Mineral Bronze features a gray-toned taupe shade with a foil finish on the left side, and a beautiful deep bronze shade on the right side. I love the natural shimmery finish it gives my eyes and I even used it has a face bronzer to give my skin a little cool toned bronze look thats perfect for winter. 



♡ Just look at that shimmery pigmentation! 




I LOVE burgundy red nail polishes and I was happy to receive nail polish to try out! Sadly I havnt had time to paint my nails but I need to jump on it quick before Christmas since this color is perfect for the season. I just love how rich the color is and how it flatters every skin tone.





This highlight is so cute! This champagne highlight from brand Space Case Cosmetics is really pigmented and lasted all day and gave my cheeks a beautiful wet looking glow. The formula is also vegan and cruelty free!






♡ I certainly have a thing for charcoal products and I couldn't believe I got four charcoal masks from Feel Beauty! This pitch-black mask features purifying active charcoal that clears out all the ickiness from your pores. Some charcoal treatments can be drying, but this one is loaded with skin-quenching hyaluronic acid so your face will feel mega-hydrated after using it. I feel like I've actually had a chance to try these before but I'm not sure. I haven't had a chance to try them yet but I'm excited to try them out to detox my skin!




I feel like I've reached a point where I am an eyeliner master and more eyeliner the better. This jet black matte liquid eyeliner from Illamasqua super pigmented, comes with a precise felt tip, and is very long lasting and doesn't smudge even when my eyes get watery. I feel like this eyeliner is like most liquid liners I've tried in the past, works great and gets the job done. 






This has to be one of the prettiest contour brushes I've ever seen! This brush is not only for contour but for blush as well. This brush made it easy to blend out my contour and bronzer on the cheeks and I love how the unique shape of the brush makes it more fun and easier to blend. 





I love how ipsy always introduces me to indie brands and I highly enjoyed trying out this liquid lipstick from Fluide! This liquid lip was easy to apply, dried down quickly, and didn't dry out my lips, all while lasting all day and not smudging or transferring. I love the rosy brown compliments all skin tones and at the end of a long day, was easy to remove with a makeup remover wipe and didn't leave any stains.






 This has to be one of the most simple and handy contour palettes I've ever received. This palette from Morphe comes with four matte contour shades and four highlight shades that compliment each other very well. The matte shades blend out fairly easy while the highlights add that finishing touch to your looks. You can also go light and subtle with the highlight or pack it on for a super highlighted strobe effect. I think this palette would be perfect for anyone wanting a simple contour and highlight palette that would also be good for on the go. 



Literati - matte sand shade.
Enemy - matte soft tan shade.
Lit - glistening iced gold shade.
Stardust - iridescent pink shade.
Donut - matte hazelnut shade.
Debutante - matte toasted tan shade.
Supernova - iridescent ballerina peach shade.
Cosmic - gleaming rosé shade.





And last but not least here is the product I got to pick this month! If you don’t have time to get a glowy spray tan before a holiday party, this golden shimmery powder will get you there in seconds. It also comes with a cute matching powder puff to make the application easy. Also the powder tastes like yummy gingerbread (not like I haven't given it a taste or anything...) and I love the warm, golden, sensual glow that it gives my skin!



This month's ipsy box really brightened up my holiday! Every product is just perfect for the winter and holiday season and I've enjoyed trying out mostly everything I have received! Cant wait to see what the new year has in store for ipsy and their ultimate glam bag!


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter  

No comments:

Post a Comment