Friday, December 27, 2019

December 2019 Sephora PLAY! Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I hope everyone had a good Christmas with family and friends! I'm excited to end off the year by reviewing my December Sephora PLAY review! Sephora PLAY is Sephora's own monthly beauty box subscription that retails for only $10 and you get 5-6 Sephora favorite beauty samples and you even get 50 bonus beauty insider points! This month's theme is Award-Winning Beauty.

This Month I Received:




First up is the Amika sample duo of their 3D Volume and Thickening shampoo and conditioner! This duo is for hair types and helps treat dryness and frizz while they help plump hair from root to tip with a patented blend of ingredients! I will admit that after apply this product to my hair I did notice more volume but I felt like the conditioner didn't do a great job at getting the tangles out of my hair.




♡ This is my first time trying a moisturizing creme thats for the body. The main ingridients in this product are coconut oil, cupuacu butter, and squalane (which is a natural antioxidant derived from olives that conditions and provides a glow to skin). This creme absorbed instantly into my skin when I applied on my arms and elbow areas, felt hydrating, and had a subtle citrus beach scent to it which I absolutely love! 





♡ I've come to enjoy trying out Fresh products and I was happy to try out this Rose Deep Hydration  moisturizer this month! This moisturizer is for all skin types and with dryness and dullness/uneven texture with the help of Angelica Leaf Extract which is known to help retain moisture, an advanced combination of Hyaluronic Acids which helps attract and increase moisture for deep hydration, and Time-release Hydropatches that help form a protective moisturizing veil to help attract and retain moisture. I have more oily to combination skin but my skin needs all the love it can get and this product really does help moisturize and hydrate the skin. It did not feel heavy or sticky and left my skin feeling fresh. I also love the subtle scent it has! I hope in time I see more visible results with this product!




♡ I adore Dr. Brandt and I've actually had the pleasure of trying the No More Baggage eye de-puffing gel out one time before! This gel comes with a mix of peptides, a cocktail mix of caffeine and botanical extracts and filmatrix technology that helps form an invisible, second-skin film that tightens the appearance of the eye contour for a visually smoother look within minutes. I feel like this product does its job at de-puffing my early morning puffy eyes and creating the look of tighter under eye skin but my only complaint that the "gel" product is difficult to squeeze out of the tube to apply. 




♡ My lips get super dry and chapped during the winter season so I was curious to try out this tinted lip oil treatment that also shines like a gloss. The shade of this lip oil is Skinny Dip which is lovely nude shade. This lip oil felt hydrating on my lips and didn't have any heavy stickiness like a gloss would. I love the color on my skin tone and I was happy to add a bit of color to my lips during these trying times of dry, chapped lips season!




Smashbox never disappoints when it comes to their mascara and luckily for me I haven't had a chance to try the Super Fan mascara just yet so I was excited to receive this month! The double bristle brush on this mascara provided my lashes with a beautiful and full fanned out look while also adding a bit of length and hardly any clumps! After eight hours of wear my lashes were still looking fabulous and best of all: no flakes or fall out! 



Overall, I'm so happy with my last Sephora Play Box of the year! This year has been full of growth, changes, and love and I cannot be more excited to see what 2020 has to bring! Thank you all so much for reading and checking out each box and product with me! I hope to see you all next year! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment