Monday, December 30, 2019

KimChi Chic Beauty Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I am over the moon happy and excited to share my thoughts on the KimChi Chic Beauty! I love how all of my favorite drag queens are coming out with their own makeup lines and I'm excited to support! I'll be share my thoughts on the products that I received in the PR Box which includes the Rainbow Sharts palette, three High Key Glosses, and all of the Diamond Sharts glitter eyeshadow cream. The KimChi Chic PR Bundle is still available online on KimChiChicBeauty.com, and you can also shop for individual products and bundles! 




♡ Also, KimChi Chic Beauty donates 2% of their sale prices to the Trevor Project! 





 Let me start off by saying that the limited edition Ketnipz x KimChi Chic Beauty Collector's eyeshadow palette is a pretty big palette! This palette is a fun mix of nudes with pops of color mixed in! There are pearlescent, metallics, and pigmented matte shades in this palette and I love how there is fun artwork from Ketnipz all around the palette which makes it even more fun! 


Onyx - A matte black shade. 
Burnt - A matte deep auburn brown shade. 
Toast - A matte medium brown shade with a hint of red. 
Rust - A matte rosy peach nude shade.
Watermelon - A matte electric pink shade. 
Blueberry - A matte electric powder blue shade.
Burgundy - A matte deep plum shade. 
Organza - A matte buttercream shade. 
Chocolate - A matte deep true brown shade. 
Natural - A matte subtle peachy nude shade.
Ocean Blue - A pearlescent turquoise shade with gold specks. 
Grape - A pearlescent pink and gold shade. 
Penny - A metallic copper shade. 
Champs - A metallic soft white gold shade. 
Copper - A metallic deep rustic bronze shade. 
Silk - A metallic nude shade. 
24K - A metallic yellow gold shade.  
Rich - A metallic deep auburn rose gold shade.


And here is the swatches! I cannot believe how pigmented Onyx is since most black shades swatch patchy. I was also surprised how light Blueberry swatched but when applied with a creamy base the shade certainly pops! I also noticed the pearlescent shades like Ocean Blue and Grape swatched lightly as well but then I remembered that there more pearly, topper shades. The matte shades blended as expected and took a little time to blend out to my liking but still fun and easy to work with. I had fun making an all pink look using Watermelon all over my lid, blending it out with Rust, and then placing a Diamond Shart over it for a dramatic glittery look, and then finishing it off with Grape in my inner corner. 




♡ Who doesn't love glitter and extra sparkle!? These creamy glitter eyeshadows are perfect for adding that extra touch of glitter to any and every look! KimChi Chic Beauty currently has eight glitter eyeshadows and all of them come with a doe-foot applicator that makes it easy to apply on product and all you need to do is blend it out using your finger. You can buy the special bundles of the Diamond Sharts or individually if you see that special Shart that catches your eye the most! 



Black Out - A black with silver shade. 
World Dominance - An iridescent white silver shade. 
Strike A Pose - A hot pink shade.
Golden Gal - A bright golden yellow shade. 
Move Over - A burnt orangey bronze shade. 
Can't - A champagne gold shade. 
Raise The Curtain - A golden sand shade. 
My Stage - A cashmere silk shade.

My favorite thing about the Diamond Sharts is that most of them have an opaqueness to them. Strike A Pose and Golden Gal are my favorite shades and they were easy to blend out with my finger and didn't disrupt my eyeshadow underneath. 




♡ These are seriously the cutest glosses ever! The High Key glosses are an ultra-glossy, luminous gloss that glides on smoothly and even has shea butter added in to leave a radiant, moisturizing shine! You can wear the High Key glosses alone, with your favorite lip liner, or topped over your favorite matte lipstick! There are more High Key gloss shades available that range from nudes, plums, berries, and red shades. 



Natural - A nude shade with a golden undertone. 
Acai - A bright pink with peach undertones. 
Peach Pink - A light pink with peach undertones. 

♡ I really adore these glosses. They do have some opaqueness to them but they can still be paired with your favorite matte lipstick or lip liner! They are easy to apply and are not super goopy or sticky and are super comfortable on the lips. 


Well, KimChi Chic Beauty is off to a great start and I'm just blown away by everything I got to try out! You can tell that everything was well thought out and made with lots of love! I would definitely recommend the Ketnipz x KimChi Chic eyeshadow palette since it comes with the cutest artwork and has everything you need in a neutral eyeshadow palette with its pop of colors! I also would recommend the Diamond Sharts and High Key glosses since they're amazing quality and super cute! I am so happy and proud of Kim Chi for coming out with such amazing products and I am so excited for what the future brings for KimChi Chic Beauty! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment